Chapter 6 😃

Aphmaus POV
The maid had laid out some cloths on the bed. There was a short white dress with a jean vest. With purple flats I put on the outfit and looked at myself in the mirior. Its not something I would wear as everday attire but its something. There was a knock on the door I turned to the door and said "Come in" the door opened and I saw the maid "Mr. Lycan wants to see you Ms. Luna"she said I nodded. I waked out of the door and followed her and we walked into a room. Aaron was standing in the middle of the room so I walked over to him I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me it was NOT Aaron. He looked like Aaron just older. I stepped back and said "Sorry I thought you were someone else" he looked at me and chuckled he said "Aaron... Im his father I didnt know we looked that alike... Just kidding I always knew we did. You must be Luna pleasure to meet you." He bowed 'man why do rich people act like royalty' I thought "Well you do look alike sir b-" he cut me off and said "No need to call me sir, call me Derek" I nodded and started again not calling him sir "You do look like him Derek and I am Luna its nice to meet you to" I smiled and he smiled back Aaron walked into the room and said "I see you have met my dad" I looked at him and smiled he smiled and walked over to me "Do you have an answer to my request father" he asked "Actually I do... She can stay..
Under one condition no yelling unless emergency" I nodded and Aaron said then let me show you around. He gave me the full tour and we walked back to his room. We sat on his bed and he said "H-hey I was w-wondering if y-you and I c-could go on a...... D-date.... Just to get to know each other a bit more" he was really cute all studery and blushy wait what I thought for a moment then said

Hahaha cliffhanger by the way please comment some question I will be having a Q&A soon. Feel free to vote and give me ideas thank you for reading bye my little pups!