certified

Dynasty POV*

Since ima crazy bitch guess it's time to show my street side they ain't seen a nigga cut like this simple.

I woke up showered out on some ripped black jeans a black aeropostale hoodie and a champion shirt with black timbs and I hopped in my car and drove to school.

I walked into the school not giving a fuck about feelings no matter who the fuck you was anybody can get smoked today I was walking down the hallway when Sierra called me from behind I looked at her and kept walking when somebody bumped into me and stepped on my shoe.

I looked down and my shoe was dirty I looked at the nigga and swong hit him dead in the jaw then I kept on bout my day I kept my space today but Sierra kept following me so I responded to her by saying "what nigga just what do you want?" She replied by asking "are you okay? ".

I almost cussed her ass out bruh but I didn't I simply said " Since ima crazy bitch I'm going back to my old ways" And looked away she'd came and sat in my lap I looked her up and down then realized I couldn't stay mad at my baby but all them other people they shit outta luck.

Then lunch was over I moved her off my Lap and walked out of the cafeteria when I saw one if my homies getting jumped so I ran down the hallway and jumped in swing on everybody that I see around him Sierra walked up to me and pulled me back telling me to stop but I wasn't and I didn't plan in stopping so I moved her out the way and pushed forward.

Then they ran off and she pulled me into the bathroom "dynasty you need to calm tf down right now!" I responded by saying "whattchu mean calm down thats my nigga out there!" And she pushed me against the wall telling me she ain't letting me go until I calm down so I 'calmed down' then she let me go and I headed out.

I went to p.e and sat in the bleachers getting surrounded by niggas asking g to see my scar and shit I told them to clear out but they ain't listen so I stood up and grabbed my waistband even though ain't shit there and they all ran and sat back down on the bleachers then Sierra went over there and asked what happened then she looked at me and started heading in my direction I bluntly said "Ian got shit so don't even ask" She looked at me then shook her head and dat down

My street side out and it don't plan on goin back in either me and Sierra was sittin there chilling when a group of fems approached her I sat back and listened for a minute but then they started talking shit saying shit like "leave her for us" And "she ain't worth it get with somebody better" So I stood up and looked down at them I hopped down two bleachers and stared them dead in their eyes I so my said "move along before I do something I ain't gonna regret" They laughed but I was dead serious and I guess Sierra could tell because she grabbed my hood and pulled me back then she sat on my lap and told them hoes to leave and they did she then turned around and kissed me.

I laughed and kissed her back "was all that necessary" I asked and she said"yes it was necessary,  you ain't gone keep fighting bitches for no reason" I smiled and left it alone

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating in a mean lil minute I been busy asf