chapter 4

Dessy POV*(destiny aka dynastys mom)

"So you gon cheat on me in my own house" I was mad I honestly was ready to beat her ass before she could finish her sentence dynasty was on her in a blink of the eye I let dynasty swing punches at her face for a few seconds then I went to pull her off.

I wasn't shocked to see her stand up for me she ran downstairs and opened something and ran back up with her hands behind her back"ima give you five seconds to leave.. Both of y'all 1, 2, 3, 4, 5" *click* I looked over and she had her gun pointed at them "I said get out the fucking house" They both got up and ran outside "DYNASTY" She looked at me "yes ma'am" She was so calm about it "what did I tell you about that" She stayed quiet then walked out

DYNASTY POV*
She better hope ion see her around town l cuz if I so she good as dead I walked into the bathroom and cut the shower on and undressed I checked my surgery mark to make sure it was fine then I hopped in the shower for 15 minutes the came out and and but on Versace boxers the scrolled through Instagram for a hour then went to sleep.

I woke the next morning put on nike boxers and a sports bra then I supreme shirt and a Vlone hoodie and off-white shoes then made my way to the car and drove to school all was the usual and I went to my class and sat in my normal seat and I waited for class with my head down I felt a poke at my side and I knew who it was "Sierra leave me alone" She stood there for a couple seconds then "you've been carded surrender or suffer mass consequences from everybody" I guess she thought it would scare me but I could care less"u wouldn't give a damn even if I had damns to give" then she left

Wth does this mean cArDeD okay bitch ion care "SHE'S IN HERE!!!" a mob of people tan in the room with all sorts of shit ranging from pencils to knives and lucky me I hadn't brought my gun today so I could fight or I could surrender i stood up and pushed my way through the crowd"get her!!!" They weren't breaking skin they were poking me with what felt like butter knifes I just walked away. I figured in minus well scare them off so I grabbed my above my belt and turnt around and they all froze then ran off "that was way too easy" I thought then I walked around the school for a bit then went to my second period the usual stares and shit talkers I wasn't worried tho everybody in this room softer than Charmin.

Third period came around and I went to class and boy the look on their face when the say I was untouched made them even more mad bud it also made them scared of me I guess they thought they was hard but they won't I took my seat 1 hour and 20 minutes later and I'm in my p.e class I felt like doing something today so I changed out and went to the gym and started playing basketball "dynasty come here please" I looked over and Sierra was sitting on da bleachers alone so u walked over "eh...what?" She starred me in my eyes then looked behind me I felt a towel wrap around my face then everything went black.

Sierra POV*
I did it, I kidnapped her I'd never done this before but she was layed out on my bed I didn't know what to do then she started moving which lowkey startled me then with one movement she sat up and got out the bed she looked at me then looked around "why am I here?" I didn't know what to say "ummm" She had a plain look on her face "can I go home" I couldn't let her go so I denied her request and she layed on my bed and said "ight ma" Then went to sleep.

I woke her up about ten minutes later and she was just staring at me "I'm gone" And she got up and walked out the room she called a Uber and then she was gone the next day she was back at school on her shit as usual the rest of the group didn't show up tho and I was here alone i went through all my classes until p.e she was already on the bleachers so I sat beside her she just looked and smiled "why you so close today" I lowkey liked her but I didn't wanna say anything I felt a hand slide under my chin and a voice say "Sierra" I looked at dynasty on she was laughing hard as hell i just turnt away then the bell rang she went to the licker room grabbed her stuff and went to her car and so did I.

Dynasty POV*
She likes me I can see it and I have feeling for her but I gotta get bast her little goons first so so that's what I'll do I'll target them one by one until they are all done simple if I wan5 something I get it and it doesn't matter how I get it

First target: Ashanti