chapter 3

*DYNASTY POV
It's my first day back i skipped all hallways and went straight to class to avoid unwanted negativity I found my seat and waited for all the others.

When they finally showed up all I could feel were stares coming from every direction after the class I saw Sierra standing alone in the hallway  a smirk grew on my face because she didn't know I was back at school.

Me being a couple inches taller than her,  I walked in front of her and said "I'd hate to damage such a pretty face ma" With a soft voice she started stuttering it was honestly cute inlet out a small laugh in my head and started rubbing her clit she instantly tensed up I whispered with a soft voice that she'll be mine and with that I walked away.

I went to my second period knowing her little goons would come I just laughed and prepared to fight all them weak ass kids they weren't any competition to me as you can see they had to sneak me last time.

walking into the locker room I pulled my hood on and when to my locker to put my things away someone fell Into me I turned around and it was a light skin fem about 5'4 dark hair,  green eyes, slim thick all that stuff.  She pulled my hoodie and asked for help then she ran away

*DESSY POV
We were chasing the little hoe and she ran into the locker room we ran in after her to see dynasty standing there "come to catch another ass whooping I said tapping my crew members on the chest and laughing all she said was " Try me... Dumbass hoe" We all rushed her and before I know it there's a gun in my face "looks like your quiet a dumbass" Then pain all I felt was pain I said "yo-yo-you pistol whipped me" She laughed then said "next please" every body went running into the gym she looked at me and said "jumping aint gone work no more hun" then tucked it away and walked off. 

I ran off to find Sierra in the gym when I did I explained everything she looked at dynasty then shook her head "card her dessy" She said "really? Card her?" She looked at me with a plain face and said it again "card her" "ye-yes ma'am" I said then ran off to her locker and placed 6 red  target cards in her locker

*SIERRA POV
I know targeting her is a bad idea but it's the only thing that will shut her up so I walked over to dynasty and punched her in her jaw after seeing the blood pouring from her mouth she looked at me and snapped she picked me up and slammed me on the basketball court and started swinging at my head when her friends finally pulled her off I was covered in blood but not her blood mine.

DYNASTY POV*
After whooping Sierra ass I got suspended for two weeks my mother clocked out of work to come pick me up when she arrived she had a disappointed look on her face she said "get in the car we will talk later dynasty" Arriving home there was a different car in the driveway so I rushed straight inside to hear loud ass moaning coming from upstairs I walked upstairs and put my ear on the door hearing "BEAT IT UP DADDY YESSS!!" I kicked The door open and there it was jasmine in my mom's bed fucking a whole nigga the only thing that came outta my mouth was "aren't you suppose to be gay" She started to say "wait don't tell your Mot-"

TBCCCCCCCC