ch. 5 liv

Hey guys, author here. My dear friend Aspen is no longer able to help me write this story in Liv's point of view, so from now on I'm flying solo. Story is in Patrick's view. Don't like it? Fight me😂

Mahomes🍆

Coaches were yelling as we relentlessly pushed our bodies to their limits. Coach Reid stood at the middle of the field, clipboard in his hands.

I stood by Travis Kelce as one of Reid's coaches made us do the same play over and over. Even my feet were sore.

Finally, Reid's whistle rang, signalling the end of the treacherous practice. I jogged to the locker room, ignoring the subtle glances the cheerleaders sent me.

Brittany, my girlfriend, stood at the locker room while typing rabidly on her phone.

"Hey, I have to cancel on dinner tonight," she glanced at me, making a face of slight disgust. She said I always smelled awful after a long practice.

"Britt, it's our anniversary," I raised my brow at her. Did she forget?

"I know, but my dad is sick," she frowned in concern, "I have to look after him tonight,"

"Alright, but you have to make it up to me later," I smiled and gave her a chaste kiss before entering the locker room.

***

"Wow, the same girl who yelled at you last anniversary because you were five minutes late, is blowing off your plans?" My teammate, Travis, pondered.

"Her dad's sick. She has to take care of him," I shrugged as we entered Scanlon Hall. We were still in preseason so we resided on the Missouri West campus.

"Sure," Travis drawed out. We passed by a group of studying students who stared but made no move to talk to us. Coach Reid scared half of Scanlon the minute we stepped foot in here.

"Alright man, I've got popcorn waiting on me. Later," he waved and went down a different hall then me.

I decided to walk around the hall a little before heading to my room.

As I turned down a hall, a girl came stumbling out of a dorm and right in to me, knocking us both to the floor.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry-" she rushed as she stood up. She paused when she took notice to who I am.

Her face seemed familiar, like one I briefly saw before. Her chocolate skin gleamed in the lights and her silky black hair was wavy and framed her face. Her dark eyes stared in shock at me and a subtle blush appeared on her face.

The jersey girl.

"Can I get a hand?" I chuckled reaching up to her. She blushed a bit more, not that it was very noticeable. Her smooth hand fit into mine as she pulled me up.

"I'm sorry," her eyes were focused on the ground; her nervousness made me chuckle. Her eyes shot up and glared at me, "it's not funny,"

"Sure," I laughed a bit more beforr sobering up, "so what's the name of the girl who rambed into me?"

She blinked at me as if she didn't realize I was asking her.

"Your name?" I rephrased.

"Uh, Liv," she murmered. The door opened behind her as a random guy left. He stared wide eyed at me then at Liv.

"We're not allowed to talk to them, Liv," he said with demand present in his voice.

"It's alright. I was just apologizing for running into Liv," I said before Liv opened her mouth

"Babe? You're supposed to-" another girl stood at the dorm door. In just a very see through shirt. What the hell?

"Liv is talking to one of the chiefs, she's not supposed to babe," the guy complained.

"Liv can handle herself, now go you twat," another person yelled from behind the door. What?

"Liv, pizza?" A blonde girl, contrast to the one in the shirt, entered the hall.

"Oh yeah," she lights up in remembrance. She runs off as her friends stare at me before returning inside the room. Weird.

I decided not to run onto anymore strange girls and return to my room.

I binged on Miraculous Ladybug (don't judge, it's addicticing) and ate junk food, though I'll probably regret it tomorrow at Reid's practice.

A\N:
Short I'm sorry. Updates will be very slow. But please enjoy. This story might also be a bit shorter then originally planned.

-greyson💕💕