30¥

xxx. Dates

My phone ringing woke me up as I groaned and reached for my phone.
"Hello."

"WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH!" I heard Hazel yell through the phone.

I furrowed my eyebrows and realized that it was a Group FaceTime call.

"Jas?" I heard Ayesha asked.

"Ugh what do you guys want?"

"Get up girl it's 12 in the afternoon there!" Hazel sighed.

"It's 10 where I am." Ayesha sighed, falling back onto the bed.

"It's 3 in NY, my badass cousins are outside so the apartment is finally quiet." Hazel sighed.

I sat up and looked in the camera at my crazy hair.
"Oh shit I look like a mess!"

Hazel and Ayesha busted out laughing.

"Bitch you look rough!" Hazel chuckled.

I smiled and stood up, stretching.
"I miss you bitches honestly."

"We miss you too sweetie." Aye smiled.

"How's the trip with Steph?" I asked.

Her smile widened.
"It's cool. I love it, we've had so much fun and him and my parents are actually getting along!"

"Aw! Love birds!"

"That's nice." I sighed, thinking about what a trip with Kyrie would be like with my parents..it'd probably never happen now..

"Oh shit." Ayesha mumbled. "Sorry Jas, I completely forgot-"

"It's fine. It's fine. I've been distracted too. I'm not even focused on it." I shrugged.

"What do you mean? You and Savannah been hanging out?"

"Not me and Savannah, but I've been getting out. Being cooped in my room wasn't helping."

"I'm glad your getting out and not letting this ruin your break. We stan a independent queen." Ayesha smiled.

"Wait Jas who you been hanging out with?" Hazel asked, raising an eyebrow.

"How's New York?" I chuckled, taking my braids out it's ponytail, trying to avoid the question.

Ayesha was now interested as her eyebrow raised.
"Don't avoid the question Lopez."

"A friend." I shrugged. "Now how's the reunion Haz?"

"Bitch. I'm not answering shit until you answer my question fully." Hazel said.

"Same. So.." Ayesha siding with Hazel.

"Fine..you guys can't be mad okay.."

They nodded.

"Spit it out girl." Ayesha hurried.

"It's Paul."

"I KNEW IT!" Hazel chuckled.

"Oop." Ayesha smiled. "When did this happen?"

"Well.." I started. "After you guys left you know I was a mess, so Paul visited and he kind of forced me to get up. He took me out and he just made me..happy..plus he's a great listener."

Hazel and Ayesha smirked through the phone as I continued to talk about how much Paul has helped me.

"I knew this would happen." Ayesha sighed. "He just needed Kyrie out of the picture."

"Aye!" Hazel sighed. "She's happy so what?"

"I'm just saying, Paul was always on the back burner. I feel like he's low key happy to be playing the role as savior just saying." She shrugged. "I don't know..there's something off about him.."