19¥

xviiii

xviiii. Official?
Kyrie

"Baby?" Jas asked, getting up from my arms and looking up at me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Why did you choose her over me?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at Jas'mariee who was now crying.
"What are you talking about? Choosing who?"

"Me baby.." A sultry voice next to me said as I felt a pair of arms wrapping around me.

I looked down to see Kayla smiling back at me and smirking at Jas'mariee.
"Kayla What the hell?"

"Don't act surprised Kyrie." Jas scoffed.

"Yeah. Don't act surprised baby. It's always been me and you." Kayla smiled.

"Nah, no, wait Jas!"

Before I could even get away from Kayla's grasp, Klay walked in, wrapping his arms around Jas and kissing her.

"Come on baby. I told you he was no good. It's me and you always." He said, smirking at me.

"You're right. I knew he couldn't settle down, even if it was for me. He just gave me a reason to leave him." She smirked, kissing him.

I jumped up only to be pulled back by Kayla.
"Let them be baby. It's me, you, and our kid to the end."

"Kid!?

Baby cries erupted from her arms as she smiled and my eyes widened in horror.
"Yep, our baby."

I jumped out of my sleep and sat up, trying to wonder what the hell I was just dreaming about. As I rubbed my eyes, I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone to see Kayla calling me.

What the fuck does she want?

I answered the call and groaned.
"What Kayla?"

"Don't 'what' me Kyrie. I need you to pick me up."

I furrowed my eyebrows.
"You can't drive yourself-"

I looked down and saw Jas'mariee text me.

Jas🙄🤤: Do you mind giving me a ride? Ayesha's car is messed up

I smiled and returned to the phone call.
"I can't Kayla. I'm going in early for practice, I'm about to leave now."

"Your lying."