Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*HARLEY*
"New York City. Well this sure is a new place" I thought to myself as I walked into the Stark Industries building.

"Kid!" a voice called. I turned around to see a familiar man in a black suit, with black hair, and a goatee.

"Old man!" i cried back before pummeling him into a hug. He ruffled my hair and took my bag.

"Come on kid. I need to show you where you'll be staying" he said as he led me to the elevator.

"Hello mr. stark" said the voice of F.R.I.D.A.Y. the artificial A.I. in the building. "And welcome back mr. Keener" the voice continued.

"Glad to be back" i responded. It had been almost two years since I had last been here. Sure Mr. Stark would visit me in my garage once a month, but i hadn't had the chance to go up to New York in a while.

"Here we are" Tony's voice broke me out of my thoughts. "What do you think of the room?" he asked.

The room was huge and had a bed, a smart tv, a hot tub, and my own bathroom.

"Well i'm certainly not in tennessee anymore" i responded.

Tony chuckled and said "I'll leave you here to get settled and when you're ready you can come down to the lab for a surprise"

With that, the genius billionaire playboy philanthropist left me alone in the room with my thoughts.

*PETER*

Its Friday! I thought to myself. Like most teenagers my age I am always excited for Fridays. Of course while most high schoolers are excited for the weekend while I am brimming with excitement because on Fridays I get to spend the weekend with the TONY STARK and the rest of the avengers.

"BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING" The school bell broke me out of my thoughts and with that I eagerly sprinted out of the school and scanned to parking lot for Happy's car.

I spotted the black sports car and ran into it and said my hellos to Happy. Who in return made the privacy screen go up. After 20 minutes we arrived at the complex. I looked down at my watch and saw that it was only 2:50 which meant that I had plenty of time to put my stuff in my room and settle down.
I waltzed into the elevator and was greeted by F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"Welcome back Mr. Parker" the A.I. said as I stepped onto the elevator. "When you head down to the lab Mr. STark will have a surprise for you. I suppose now would be a good time to mention that I thought the surprise would be a new suit or something. What I wasn't expecting was- well I'll let you figure out what my so called surprise was.

I put my stuff in my room and headed down to the lab. Before I even stepped off the elevator I could hear the talking. My spider super hearing is a blessing and a curse.

"Come on old man what are you hiding" a deep smooth voice asked. There is no way that someone would talk to Mr. STark that way I thought taken aback.

"Call me old one more time, kid" i am not afraid to use the ironman suit against you." retorted the voice of the one and only Tony Stark.

"Old man....don't forget who helped make the suit" replied the smooth voice.

Th elevator door popped open with a ding and two sets of eyes turned on me. The dark brown eyes of Tony Stark and the piercing blue eyes of the smooth voiced teenager. The owner of the blue eyes was a tall, lean, and muscular teenager with a mop of blonde hair.

"Surprise!" was all that Tony Stark could manage to say.