8【splinters】

***DISCLAIMER: there's a sentence here that is unsettling, it regards starving yourself and mention of self harm cuts and acars [no self harming actually written in detail]

***DISCLAIMER: there's a sentence here that is unsettling, it regards starving yourself and mention of self harm cuts and acars [no self harming actually written in detail]...idk if some of you would be uncomfy with that but im going to put a '♧♧♧' to signify it's the upcoming paragraph. i dont want for any of you to be unwelcomingly surprised, so just a heads up*** 

after your discussion with namjoon, you both had stepped out of the room. he was smiling at the boys, brighter than you were - not that you could see since he was standing behind you. however, the look on your face was sadder. not full on pouting, but there was a crease in your forehead due to your furrowed brows. the reason only slightly being the talk you just had with namjoon, but mainly to the absolute disaster that was behind the smiling boys. not to mention you found yoongi, jin, and jungkook missing. 

"where did they go?" you asked the remaining boys. 

"jin needed to help calm jungkook down...yoongi went with him for safety precaution." taehyung said, looking down at the ground as  if you'd start scolding him for his statement. 

M E A N W H I L E . . . 

"yoongi! can you please stop being a fucking pussy and knock him the fuck out!" jin yelled, from his immobile spot from the floor. jungkook thought it would be a grand idea to push jin's wheelchair over and now he was left grabbing his lower leg in pain. his lower leg seemed to have hit something sharp, sharp enough to pierce skin, and now he was trying to stop the bleeding. "sock him! what the fuck are those years of muay thai gonna get you if you don't use it!"

yoongi was too busy holding his bleeding nose to hear jin's complaints. jungkook was reeling his arm back, straddling yoongi's waist as he held the older man's throat down.

"oh shit..."

was the last thing to fall from yoongi's lips before he saw jungkook's fist increasingly getting closer to his face at remarkable speed.

B A C K - T O - Y O U

"oh them? they're just helping jungkook settle down." jimin rephrased, obviously trying to lighten the mood with his blinding eye smile. at the thought of jungkook settling down, you remembered what threats he had muttered to yoongi, causing a shudder to run down your spine. 

"but what did you guys talk about?" jimin hopped on over to you, a hopeful smile on his face. he knew what you two were discussing, it was only a matter of what the answer was. 

"oh we-" 

"y/n is going to be living with us." namjoon had cut you off, blatantly telling the truth the excited males in the room. 

taehyung was hiding his joy, the only way of knowing he took the news as positive was the giant, boxy smile on his face, jimin on the other hand didn't bother hiding his happiness, bouncing up and down on his feet.