Chapter 1: Cold Feet

A/N: Hey ya'll! I'm actually content with this! :D Yayz! Chapter 1 is finished and I know its not anywhere at the moment, but there will be Cry in next chapter! /) >w

• • •

My stomach churned as I touched

onto the plane's base. Having cold feet, my grip on my bags loosened slightly. Am I really doing this?

Well, I could still turn back and tell Cry something came up with Marzia. Why am I so indecisive? I was always one to have doubts about going to a place with lots of people, or ones that I didn't know, or that I found intimidating. Ugh, I'm so stupid. What am I thinking? What do you mean what are you doing? You're going to Florida. You wouldn't want that ticket Cry payed good money for to go to waste! What if his opinion on me from the times I co-op with him change completely when I meet him for real? What if he doesn't think I'm cool? You're such a pussy! Just go! Don't stand there and babble to yourself like a mental person. It felt like two totally different people were crossing the border for peace in my mind. In that moment, I stomp my foot softly, as to tell the voices in my head to stop. It came naturally. I was so worried to death about all the possible outcomes that I had to shake my head.

"Sir?"

"What!"

I look up from the ground, and in front of me stood a flight attendant, looking quite appalled. My eyes widen

and I raise my hands. Oh wow, what a sane person she must think I am. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Ha ha! I was just-um..I.. I'm sorry." I half smile and shrug my shoulders. The middle aged red head continued to look at me. After a few seconds of brief tension, she finally shifted awkwardly and laughed. "Oh, hah! Thats quite alright! Would you like me to take your bags? ..Thats what I was going to ask you anyways." She smiled while pointing to my bags I was still holding, and I nodded.

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks." I smile back and hand them over to her. She begins to rolls them off into another compartment somewhere in the back, looking half way relieved, and half way creeped.

I stand there, still trying to compute what had happened. In the absence of sound, I switch my weight to my other foot and put a hand in one of my pockets. More thoughts reign in my mind, but I'm startled by an overhead voice.

"Attention all passengers, flight 109 will be lifting of very shortly. Please take your seats and give respect to your attendants. Have a safe ride, and a great day!" I blink as the silence comes back, all I could hear were the muffled voices of the passengers behind the door.

"Looks like there's no turning back now." I mutter to myself. I hear the clicking of locking doors, and move forward, forcing myself to carry on my way. I stumble to the door and put my hand on the knob. I open the door and poke my head into the first class section, which was nice of Cry to get me this spot too.

Some faces looked up at me and went back to whatever it is they were doing. Some just turned their eyes to me and back. Others didn't care. I quickly spot for my seat, and luckily I immediately find an open set of seats towards the back. I make my way past everyone else and sit down without a sound. I settle down and get comfortable, pulling out my iPhone and going to my playlists. Switching on a song, I lay it down on my lap and stare at the blank TV screen above me. I could watch a movie, or just take a nap..

My head relaxes on my shoulder, cushioned by my grey windbreaker. I put my feet to my chest and listen to the wicked tempo of the song. My eyes find their way to the window, gazing out into the long barren flatland that surrounded the runway.

My eyelids begin to droop and i slowly start to close them...

Its a long way to America. Might as well slip off and catch a few Z's. ..

• • •

A deep giggle escapes my lips as I'm slammed up against the wall. He pins me to the surface, hands gripping the front of my shirt. His face coming centimeters from mine. I could feel the hot breath against my mouth. I smile and slip a hand teasingly around his neck. He smiles also and presses his lips against mine. At first softly, but after a few seconds, he collides his whole body with mine and moves from my mouth to my neck. Tilting my head upwards so he could get a better angle, I let out a low moan. I moved with him until he reached my sweet spot. I cringe in pleasure and start to slide down against the wall. He moves with me, teeth not leaving my bare collarbone. Both of my arms start to wrap around him and I pull him even closer, if that was even possible. He resumes to kissing me. Our mouths engulfing each other's. He slips his tongue into my mouth, not evening objecting, I keep making out with him. This kept happening until we had to break apart for air. A string of saliva trailed out between our trembling lips. We panted together, forehead to forehead, I brushed my lips against his one last time. Then I opened my eyes and looked into his. Beautiful orbs shinning in the dimmed light. That was one of my favorite things about him.. I smiled and licked the remaining liquid off of my lips that wasn't mine. He fluttered his eyelashes and I put a hand to his face. Soft and delicate.. I felt like I was dealing with an antique. So fragile, I peck him on the cheek and I feel him smile. "I love you.."

I feel his shoulders twitch and hear him inhale slightly, before saying..

• • •

"Hey dude! Move your feet would ya?"

My eyes shoot open and see a guy standing above me. Short, scrawny and bald. He looked like someone shoved a pole up his butt hole. I swear, this man looked like a bad time.

"Excuse me?" I speak out, still weary from sleep.

He looks at me like a total imbosol.

"Look here buddy, I'd like to take a snooze myself. So again I say. Move your damn feet." I shoot him a glare. Typical snotty rich guy. I shuffle in my seat, getting my feet to the floor and standing up. " There ya go."

I move past him, bumping shoulders, I look back at him as he did to me. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to wrinkle your Polo, bro." He scowls at me and I go on with my day. I pull out my phone and see a finger waiting for me in the reflection. "I know I'm number one, guy, no need to remind me." I shout back, loudly and intentionally.

I wipe the sleepies from my eyes and ruffle my hair. I needed a little splash of cold water, so I asked the attendant where the bathroom was. I follow her directions and step inside and lock the door. I get in front of the mirror and resume wiping my eyes. Letting out a yawn, I turn on the water and let it flow over my hand. I sigh and bend over to the sink. As I splash my face, I think about what happened before my rude awakening.

I could never remember my dreams, but something about it seemed distinct. I kept straining to remember details. I recall.. Kissing someone? And.. I liked it.. But there was something.. Wrong. About it? ..I laughed to myself and looked up, turning off the water. What am I saying. I would never... I starred at my reflection. .... Would I..?

I shake my head. "No,. No way.." I brush it off and turn around to leave. I find another spot far away from that guy and get all comfy again. Darkness started filling up the sky outside, and the moon was hidden away by dark grey wisps of cumulous . America was still an hour away.

So I decided to switch on a movie and chill until then. I'd crash at Cry's and sleep when I get over there. I'm pretty tired anyways and its already eleven o'clock. American Pie comes on and I roll my eyes. How sensitive of them. Soon afterward, I begin to daze and slip off in the middle of the film. Oh well.. What's the harm. ..

I actually was a little hesitant about what would await for me in my sleep...

• • •