Chapter 29

"So, looks like you guys are officially stuck with me, no more separation because it's too dangerous for me!" Alyson said laughing at the boys.

They all laughed along with her.

"The next problem is how we ge Alyson's parents to let her come with us to Canada," Hayden said.

"That'll be the easiest part of this whole thing," Alyson says.

"I'll simply tell them that I found out their little secret and I'm going to find him. After seeing the custody battle that went down between them. I'd Imagine he would want to see me as much as I want to meet him," Alyson said simply.

"And if they refuse," Collin says.

"I'm eighteen legally they have no say anyway," Alyson say shrugging.

"Well, Hayden take her home," Daniel said ushering them out the still broken door.

"I'll be back tomorrow with all my stuff packed and loaded in my car," Alyson said over her shoulder. Daniel nodded as she looked back at him.

Alyson and Hayden walked together in comfortable silence, Hayden broke it.

"I'm glad you're coming with us to Canada. I don't know what I would do if we lived further than a walk away," Hayden said grabbing her hand. Shocking her with his boldness.

"Well, you could still walk it would just take a lot longer," Alyson said giving his hand a squeeze.

"Alyson," Hayden said stopping them suddenly. He looked like he was about to say something, but stopped and changed what he was going to say.

"Yes?" she asked raising an eyebrow at him. He looked everywhere but her.

"Alyson," he started again, "I've liked you since we met that day in the clearing and you were bating at Skinwalkers with a stick. And it's gotten to the point to where I think about you when my mind wonders. I know we've kissed a few times and I've broke your heart more. But I really like you, and I would love to be able to officially call you my girlfriend. What do you say?" he asked his tone was cocky but a blush slowly crept to his face.

She didn't even have to think before her lips crashed into his, he melted into her instantly.

"I've already kind of started thinking of you as my boyfriend ever since you saved me that night and I woke up in a hospital with you by my side. You were the first person I wanted to see. At that point I kind of knew I liked you a lot," Alyson admitted.

"Oh?" he said laughing.

"Mhm," She said pulling him along, "We can talk more about this later but for now I need to tell my parents about an improto trip to Canada with the neighbors that just moved in a few months ago."

"Right, I'll wait for you in your room," Hayden said.

"Mkay," She said walking up to the front door and almost walking head long into her father. Well that was easy.

"Alyson?" he asked blinking surprised.

"Yep, just got back from my shift at the ice-cream parlor," She lied easily.

"Right," he said, shaking his head to clear away thoughts.

"Is mom home?" She asked her tone serious. Alyson figured she'd do this like a bandage all at once and real quick.

"Yes, she's in the office," he says.

"Great then can I speak to the both of you in there away from prying ears?" She said as Lily and Oliva leaned further towards her.

"Yeah, lets go," he said his tone nervous. When they were a bit further away from the girls he leaned down and asked, "Alyson you're not going to tell us you're pregnant with that neighbor's kid right?"

Alyson couldn't help but laugh, little did he know they literally had just become a thing, "No, dad it's not that, thankfully." He sighed with relief, "It's a bit different than that." She said as she opened the door to the office.

"Alyson?" her mom asked looking up from her paperwork.

"She has something to talk to us about, and don't worry I already asked if it was about her being pregnant. It's not," Dad said sitting at the other desk in the room.

"It's parent related, actually. When I was in the hospital, the doctor informed me of an odd development in my blood type. He said I was an AB negative, but that it didn't make any sense since Dad's a type O. Then I spoke to Andrew and he said that he found my birth certificate while looking for his own. On it wasn't dad's name, but someone by the name of Mathew Archerson. My uncle, or so I thought. I want to know if my assuemions are true or not? And don't try to lie I know your ticks," Alyson bluffs, she didn't know them she was positive Mathew Archerson was her father.

"It's true, but Alyson it doesn't make you any less my daughter than Lily, or Emma," her dad said.

"I know Daddy, I know. Now I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I want to find him. Where can I start to look? When I was a kid you all told us he moved to Canada, is he still there?" She asks. Her mother scoffs.

"After everything we've done for you! You want to find him?" She shouts at her.

"Yes! My whole life I've wondered why I was so different from my siblings and now I know, of course I want to meet him!" Alyson said her voice matching her mother's. Alyson's dad grabbed a box from the closet. Then walked up to her and handed her a slip of paper and the box.

"This is the last address he gave us and every letter he's ever written you," He says hugging Alyson.

"Thank you Daddy," She said breathing in deeply.

"Your just going to let her just like that!?" Clare screams at her Husband.

"She had a right to know we've kept this from her long enough, she was bound to find out at some point," he said much calmer than his wife.

"Are you going by yourself?" He asked.

"No, I'm planning on going to Canada with the Maikohs," Alyson said watching her father for his reaction. He let out a gentle smile when she said that.

"Good I like them, I know they'll take good care of you. When will you leave I assume soon?" he says.

"Tomorrow," Alyson said.

"Do you need help packing?" he asks.

"No, Hayden said he'll help me," Alyson said.

"Don't forget to drop a call a few times to us to us know you're okay," he said, opening the door for her.

"Don't worry about your mom or your siblings, I'll handle them, you go," he says his gentleness and openness making Alyson want to cry. She hugged him one last time before leaving the room. She turned around to see Andrew leaning outside the door.

"So, I guess the double AAs are officially over, huh?" he says hugging her.

"I guess so," She says hugging him back.

"I'll miss you Ally," he says crushing her tightly.

"I'll miss you too Andy, and don't tell the others but you're my favourite sibling," Alyson said making Andrew laugh.

"Don't tell Nick but you're my favourite too," he said making Alyson laugh too.

"Oh, and here, I got you this," he says handing her a new phone,"I already put my number, dad's and the house phone in there." Alyson hugged him again. As she looked at the orange case that sported and awesome Lion.

"Good luck, tell your boyfriend I said hi," Andrew said walking away. Tears made her throat dry and created a large lump in it.