Threesome with Harry, Louis and Niall. Zayn & Liam walk in

Boys: Harry/Louis/Niall

Plot: Maybe Louis and Harry are fighting over Niall and trying to get him for themself but they realize they can both have him and have an intense threesome instead? Oh and maybe Liam and Zayn walk in on them and join the fun?

Niall's POV

I woke up in Harry's arms again, it was starting to become a routine. I'd fall asleep with Louis and wake up with Harry. I stumbled up stairs and walked into the bathroom, stripping off and turning the shower on, I stepped in. I started dancing around and singing, little did I know that someone was watching me. I started to wash my hair as I sang along.

Jessie is a friend,

yeah, I know he's been

a good friend of mine

But lately something's changed

that ain't hard to define

Jessie's got himself a girl

and I want to make her mine

And she's watching him with those eyes

And she's lovin' him with that body,

I just know it

Yeah 'n' he's holding her

in his arms late,

late at night

As I sang along I heard someone else start singing, I listened to the voice it was Harry

You know, I wish that I had Jessie's girl,

I wish that I had Jessie's girl

Where can I find a woman like that

I play along with the charade,

there doesn't seem to be

a reason to change

You know, I feel so dirty

when they start talking cute

I wanna tell her that I love her,

but the point is probably moot

'Cos she's watching him with those eyes

And she's lovin' him with that body,

I just know it

And he's holding her

in his arms late, late at night

I continued to sing, Harry slowly pulled the shower curtain over, staring at me.

Like Jessie's girl,

I wish that I had Jessie's girl

Where can I find a woman,

where can I find a woman like that

And I'm lookin' in the mirror all the time,

wondering what she don't see in me

I've been funny,

I've been cool with the lines

Ain't that the way

love supposed to be

Tell me, where can I find a woman like that

I jumped out and Louis joined singing, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist, running into my bedroom

You know, I wish that I had Jessie's girl,

I wish that I had Jessie's girl

I want Jessie's girl,

where can I find a woman like that, like

Jessie's girl,

I wish that I had Jessie's girl,

I want,

I want Jessie's girl

I closed the door and dropped my towel, looking for my clothes. As I bent down to grab a shirt I felt someone's naked body press against me, I tried to pull away. They threw me into the bed and l looked up, it was Louis.

Louis' POV

I chucked Niall onto the bed and crawled onto him, stripping my clothes off as I did so.

He watched me, slightly confused. I smiled and pulled him towel off, rubbing his semi-hard member.

He moaned and I giggled, I moved my hand and kissed him. I kissed him with need and slowly went into him, he pulled away from the kiss and moaned in pain. "It will be okay soon" He nodded and I thrusted slowly.

Harry's POV

I heard moaning, I walked into Niall's room and palmed myself through my boxers, turned on from the boys. I pulled my boxers off and walked over to them, I positioned myself at Lou's entrance. I kissed down his back and slowly went into him. He moaned and I thrusted hard, making Louis thrust harder into Niall. Moans filled the room, I continued to thrust, slowly moving my hand down to Niall's member. I started rubbing his member, louder moans filling the room.

Liam's POV

I walked inside getting a piggy back from Zayn, I laughed and he carried my upstairs into his bedroom. He gently laid me down on the bed and laid beside me, rubbing circles on my chest. "I love you babe" He said smiling, I giggled. "I love you too" I heard someone yell 'Uhh fuck' I stood up and grabbed Zayn's hand, walking towards the moaning and yelling.

We walked into Niall's room and stood in the doorway watching them, I felt my pants get tight quickly. Zayn looked down and put his hand on my crotch, rubbing lightly. "Let's go join in babe" Zayn whispered in my ear, I nodded and we stripped off, I laid underneath Niall and sucked on his large member, Zayn straddled me and slowly lent back, pushing me into him. He moaned and bounced up and down on me, I moaned into Niall's member, making it vibrate. Harry and Louis kept thrusting fast & hard.

I thrusted upwards into Zayn, making the sensation grow for him. I felt Niall's member twitch in my mouth, he shot into me. Louis shot into Niall, Harry shot into Louis, I shot into Zayn and Zayn shot over my chest. The boys came over to me and licked the cum of my chest, I moaned then they laid down. We all held each others naked bodies, panting. "Round two tonight" I said before falling asleep.