Thin Walls

Thanks for the reads guys!

Here's the author: http://vashappenin-fanfic.tumblr.com

Check them out, and enjoy!

It wasn't often that the boys would hire side-by-side rooms in the hotels they stayed in. Let alone ones that joined in the middle with a parting door where the walls were so thin they could hear every little thing that happened. For example, Zayn knew when Harry had taken his jacket off half an hour ago and let it drop to the floor. The darker boy swore that he could actually hear a pin drop from the other room. What was worse was that the cheap hotel they were staying in left them to have to share hotel rooms (he and Liam, Louis and Harry). Niall got his own room, because the idiot Louis had slipped laxatives into his food and while it was a good plan, none of the boys wanted to stay in the tour bus while he was doing that.

The whole sound thing wasn't actually that bad considering Zayn usually went out like a light as soon as the chance to sleep even came up. What was bad was that he'd been now lying wide-eyed in the double bed with Liam beside him, the two unable to sleep because of the loud noises coming from the room next to their own. He was sure that Harry's moans were like when a sex scene came on in a movie he would watch with his parents as a kid-he couldn't turn away.

"Fuck Louis, your mouth. Shit- ah - so deep!" Came the loud noise from behind the wall, as though it had been spoken inside Zayn and Liam's room itself. Great, now Zayn knew that Louis was sucking off the younger boy. He got it that the two barely had any time to get each other off when they were on tour, but really? Had they not noticed the thinness of the walls?

Zayn turned to Liam, checking if he was still awake. He was. The Bradford lad's eyes narrowed in cheekiness, leaning in close to his ear and muttering a quick, "Why don't we have our own fun?" while his tongue darted out and licked the shell. Honestly, if Louis was going to keep him awake all night because he was sucking off his impossibly loud boyfriend, that was fine with him, but he was going to have some fun with it.

Liam bit back a moan, looking up at Zayn with eyes darker than he'd ever seen them in all the times they'd gotten each other off. Zayn licked over his lips and kissed down Liam's jaw softly, his hand reaching to cup the bulge of his jeans softly, massaging him to full hardness. "Just be quiet." His reminder came just at the time of a particularly loud moan from Harry next door. "Not that Harry would mind."

His hand slipped into Liam's boxers, wrapping around the base of his cock and tugging him a few times until the younger was bucking into his hand. With a wink to the boy, Zayn slipped under the sheets, kissing over Liam's toned and naked chest. When he kissed down to his destination, he slipped the Wolverhampton lad out of his underwear, wasting no time in mouthing at the base of his length, his tongue flicking out to lick every so often. ("Yes, yes, Louis!") A firm hand pressed to his head from over the blanket, and the older happily obliged.

Wrapping his lips around the head, Zayn sucked hard, his hand coming up to pump what he had yet to cover with the warm wet of his mouth. A loud moan came from Liam (or was it Harry next door?) and that was all Zayn needed to sink around him, hollowing his cheeks and sucking hard. He sunk down until his lips were tight around the base, his nose touching Liam's soft stomach while the head of his cock sat on his throat. "F-Fuck!" Liam's hand tightened on his head, and he arched his hips up and off the bed. ("Louis, so fucking close!")

Zayn pulled back, sucking hard on the upstroke. He hummed and started to bob hard and fast, exactly how Liam liked him to blow him. His hand came up to cup his balls, rubbing them softly. They tensed under his touch slightly, and the Bradford lad knew this wasn't going to last long.

He lowered himself back to deep-throating level, relishing in the way that Liam's legs tensed and writhed slightly, and his hand started clenching and unclenching on his head. "Zayn- gonna- ah- gonna come." The younger boy arched his hips up hard into his willing mouth a few times while he hummed around him.

"Zayn!" He shouted as he lost his load in his mouth. Eagerly, he swallowed him down until he'd ridden out his release and pulled off of him. At that time, he swallowed everything Liam had to offer, crawling back up the bed to kiss him softly.

"How was that?" He asked, grinning.

Liam rolled his eyes as he did almost every time Zayn asked that question after they did anything remotely sexual. "Fucking amazing, oh ye king of the blowjobs."

"I don't know, Louis' pretty amazing at them." Harry's voice said through the wall, making both Liam and Zayn flush a deep red.

Louis' voice soon followed. "Yeah, you guys mind keeping it down? Some of us are trying to sleep."

They all let out a little laugh at that before curling into their respective partners. "You know, we could always swap sometime..." Harry said softly.

-

Niall sat silently in his room, stomach flipping and going mad on him. Even the churns of his organ didn't change what he'd just heard. He shuddered softly, not wanting to think of his band-mates like that.