Zouis :')

Here you go guys!

This is the author: http://felicitygoodall1d.tumblr.com

Enjooooooy!

******************************************************

Dominant Zayn, Submissive Louis.

"Get on your knees." Zayn didn't have to shout; he already had Louis eating out of the palm of his hand.

Louis knelt as though he were about to pray- worshipping the naked boy in front of him. Zayn's cock was already standing to attention at all of the thoughts going through his head about what he had in mind for his little bitch.

Louis' mouth attached itself to Zayn's member and while Zayn's hips said one thing as they involuntarily thrust further into the warmth and wetness, Zayn's hand said another; grabbing Louis' hair and wanking him back without any regard for the older boy's welfare. Louis looked up innocently with tears forming in his eyes at the pain, but Zayn wasn't in the mood for those puppy dog eyes. Using his right food he placed it on Louis' chest and pushed the lad backwards so he was lying helpless on the floor. "Did I give you permission to suck my dick with your filthy mouth, whore?"

Louis' breath hitched at the delicious sight of an angry Zayn towering over his defenceless body. "I asked you a question whore, now answer me?" Zayn's foot was now pressing into Louis' naked crotch, increasing the pressure the longer he was made to wait for an answer. "No. Sorry."

"Sorry what?" Zayn asked, applying more pressure and making Louis writhe beneath him, trying to curl up in a ball but not daring to in fear of the consequences.

"Sorry Master."

"Well you've already chosen you can't be trusted to act on your own haven't you? So I think we'd better restrain you and stop you from stepping out of line, don't you?" Louis simply nodded, keeping his eyes closed so he didn't have to meet Zayn's brown orbs- half through fear and half because Louis wasn't sure how much longer he could last before shooting his load all over himself- and Louis knew from experiences that the consequences of that would be horrendous.

Zayn knew that Louis wanted it and that thought only turned Zayn on more as he dragged the older boy to the bed and tied his hands to each side of the headboard. Louis thrashed around to see if they were tight enough and as usual Zayn hadn't disappointed. Next came Louis' legs and Louis spread them wide for his master to tie them to the bottom of the bed.

Zayn had other ideas and tied them instead to the head board, leaving his tight pink hole on display for him to torture as he pleased. Zayn walked over to his box of 'tools' and Louis watched in anticipation as his boyfriend picked u p an object and hid it behind his back.

Louis closed his eyes and braced himself for a vibrator, but instead he was met with a strange tickling sensation on his arse. He opened his eyes inquisitively to see Zayn holding a long, thin, leather whip. That first hit hadn't hurt at all and he smiled at himself.

But Zayn didn't like Louis smiling when he was in charge and Louis knew that- that's the main reason he was grinning. The ship came down a second time but still wasn't painful and then a third and it only warranted a slight wince from the bound up boy.

The fourth time, however, was different....the fourth hit caught Louis in exactly the same position as the third hit had and made him jump, but the position he had been up in, almost folded double made it so that every time he jerked his legs backwards towards him head, he began to choke and go lightheaded. As the fifth strike hit in exactly the same place again, tears started to flow freely don his face and his teeth were drawing blood as they bit into his lip in order to suppress his moans- because he wasn't allowed to moan under any circumstances. The code word for Zayn to stop was on the tip of his tongue, but he didn't want it to stop- the pain in itself was pleasure and his throbbing cock was proof of that. One last hit marked the end of that particular little game and Zayn returned to his box.

Louis knew exactly what he had in there....other than the whip, which had come as a complete surprise. He was expecting the cock ring and held in yet another moan as Zayn placed it around his pulsing balls before smacking them with the back of his hand to make Louis writhe. Louis loved being hit there; especially when he was tied up and had no way of protecting himself against it.

What came next was new to him. Zayn had obviously stocked up. Instead of the seven inch vibrator which Louis had been subjected too so much he was used to, Zayn had pulled out one that was at least a foot long and twice as wide as the old one. The code word was on the tip of his tongue, but he was curious; he wanted to feel his hole being stretched, he wanted to know just how much of it he could take and most of all he wanted it to split him in half and cause him the most immense pain imaginable.

Zayn lined it up with his entrance and Louis shook in terror; Zayn hadn't lubed him up or prepared him at all, but he wasn't allowed to talk so he couldn't tell him that. Before he even had chance to comprehend how painful it would really be, Zayn was ramming it into him. The first two inches were easy- they were stretching him to a point where Louis was sure he had been cut open, but he could cope. The next two inches made him tremble and he wanted to close his legs but he couldn't. The next four inches went in all at once, making Zayn laugh and making Louis' cock twitch. He wanted the cock ring gone so he could coat himself in his hot white liquid, but that though was pushed to the back of his mind as Zayn pushed the remainder of the monstrous object into him and turned it on, making Louis' head spin at how full and stretched he was.

He hated it and yet he loved it. He wanted it to stop and yet he never wanted it to end. He wanted Zayn to remove it and yet he wanted Zayn to get an even bigger one.

His silence was breaking as the vibrations pleasured his prostate in a way he had never before experienced.

Zayn let go of the vibrator and left it in place in the velvety confines of Louis' submissive pussy. Ignoring Louis' legs completely Zayn hovered over the top of them and lowered himself down. Louis' back felt like it was about to break as he was forced into an impossible position and he began to suffocate as his chest was pushed further towards his face. Zayn's cock finally reached its destination as he rammed it as far down Louis' throat as possible without actually forcing himself far enough down to break Louis' back.

Before long Zayn was cumming all over his boyfriend's face, painting it white and leaving it impossible for him to open his left eye. Louis licked any cum that he could reach with his tongue and held it in his mouth to taste his lover.

Zayn removed the cock ring from Louis' blue balls and gave the vibrator one last push as Louis cummed al over himself. After untying his legs and letting Louis get his breath for a few seconds, Zayn ran his finger over Louis' body, gathering all of his semen and forcing the older boy to eat all of his own seed.

He finally untied Louis' arms and pulled him into a big hug, cradling him as he fell asleep and whispered sweet nothings to him- telling him what a good boy he was for taking all he was given.