jisoo

Yeet yeet get ready for some angst

Jisoo p.o.v

I stared at the picture of me and (y/n) and smiled. It hurt to even be in their house anymore. People had always told me that I should 'kill this love' when I first posted about dating them on social media, and I guess that I was too crazy in love to realise that this would never end well. I had been given a choice: stay in blackpink and break up, or stay together and leave blackpink forever.  As much as I loved  (y/n) I couldn't leave my girls like that, so I faked breaking up. The managers had been telling me how toxic the relationship had been and they said it so much it started to get to me, and everything that happened in our relationship seemed toxic.

Every time they came home late I wondered if they were cheating.
Every time they left me on 'seen' I felt worthless.
Every piece of affection seemed forced or scripted. My heart was slowly caving in on itself, and it hurt every time I looked at (y/n).

"It's a new day" I told myself as I pulled on the clothes that were left on the chair of my dressing room. We had an interview and I was trying to forget about (y/n)'s smiling face. I knew I was overreacting, but the way they smiled when they were around other people wouldn't leave my mind. As usual I put on my smile before walking out to join my members for the interview. Not wanting to speak much, I just focused on the camera and looking pretty. I felt my heart ache as the host mentioned relationships. "As we know Jisoo is in a relationship, is anyone else?" The awkward silence after the question seemed to last years until Jennie hesitantly told the host that it was only me. Such fun.

The members knew I got awkward over those kinds of questions which is why we all did a huge group hug after, and I felt tears well up in my eyes after a couple of seconds. It just wasn't the same. I missed not having to stress over my relationship and just being able to focus on my career.