rosé

It's was nearly rosés birthday so you decided to book a table for two at the rooftop garden restaurant she'd wanted to go to for ages. It was extremely expensive and you had to work alot of overtime, but it was going to be worth it.

The night finally arrived and you waited nervously in line at the shop to pick up your clothes that you were going to wear tonight. You had bought some black jeans and a red shirt, and had made sure that you did your hair the way rosé liked it. You didn't know what she would be wearing as she wouldn't tell you, but once you tickled her she finally said that she was going to wear a dress. She didn't say what color or type, but at least she said something.

The reservation was at 8 because you wanted her to see all the bright neon lights come to life once it got dark, but it was 7:00 and Rosè hadn't turned up at your house yet. You were starting to get nervous. You thought that it might just be her busy schedule. You hoped that. Just as you were about to call the restaurant to set it to another night, the door opened and Rosè was wearing a red dress that REALLY suited her. You were lost for words as you both got into your car and drove to the restaurant. You both found your table and ordered starters and drinks. You were happily talking and then it got dark. You started feeling excited and then just as your main course was served, all the lights came on. You loved seeing the look of joy on rosés face and wanted to make her happy again.
"Happy birthday baby"