BP no.1

Blackpink proposing to you

Jisoo:
You would both be at the beach with the amazing sunset behind you. Jisoo had been nervous all day so she was trying to get it over with as quickly as possible.
She would give you a long hug while secretly sliding the ring onto your finger. When you finally noticed she'd pull away before telling you how much you've meant to her the past few years and that she thought that it was finally the right time to ask you to be her wife/husband.

Jennie:
Jennie wouldn't want to make a huge scene of it but still wanted to make it memorable. She took you to a theme park and dragged you onto the tallest roller coaster. As it got right to the top shelf quickly whipped out the ring before panicking and really cutely just screaming "Y/N WILL YOU MARRY ME?" before the coaster plummeted down. As soon as you got off you were crying and hugged great tight while telling her yes.

Rosé:
She would take you to the most expensive restaurant in Korea and would make sure to treat you like a queen/king. To be honest you didn't know whether she was hinting something or just treating you and showing how much she loves you. The waiter would bring out your favourite cake with a chocolate ball on top. When you poured melted chocolate onto the ball it melted revealing a beautiful ring. You immediately tole her yes.

Lisa:
It would be a Blackpink concert in your country and you would be waiting backstage. They were preforming 'stay' when some staff told you that Lisa had requested you go onto the stage at this point. Of course, you had no idea what she was going to do. You awkwardly walked onto the stage and hoped no one could see you. When Lisa noticed your presence she gave you a warm smile before rapping her verse. After the song finished she got down on one knee and that's when everything started coming together. "Y/n, you have been my source of happiness for the last 3 years and I'm so happy to call you mine. Please will you be my wife/husband?"
The entire stadium would cheer as you nodded vigorously, too stunned for words.

I hope you liked this!!! I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages as I've had no inspiration

Comment your favourite!