XI

Chloe Everdeene

The interview was..okay. I didn't like the meet and greet, well the first part at least. That's over with now. Lets see, Harry and I are going on a date thingy, and I should probably get ready. We are going to the carnival.

I got ready, wearing my blue skinny jeans and blue tank top, and went downstairs.

"Are we leaving?" I asked.

"Yes, but first we are going to the mall! Ha, we need to pass time..." Harry said.

"Lets go to the movies!" I said taking a banana.

"Fine." Harry said. Liam and Mackenzie joined us, I sat next to Mackenzie and we talked like the whole time. I was telling her about Harry and I and I think she is becoming my best friend again. We saw 'Super 8' and I didn't really pay attention. None of us did. Harry and Liam were talking, and Kenz and I were talking. Every once in a while Harry would glance over at me and smile and I acted like I didn't see.

Mackenzie and I went shopping afterwards. Harry and Liam went to go do something for the next two hours till the carnival opens.

"So, you're actually dating Harry?" Kenz asked.

"I already went over this...." I sighed.

"Oh yeah." Kenz thought.

"So, your actually dating Liam?" I mocked her tone. She glared at me. We walked into Forever 21 and looked for some stuff to buy. I have $200 because I was saving up. Kenz had $200 also, so we went and got ice cream and sat down at the one place called Yup, stupid name right? It had nothing but shirts, phone cases, and other stuff that say 'Yup'. We sat out and two boys came up to us. Kenz and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

"What are two beautiful girls doing alone?" The blonde one asked. Kenz and I said nothing I just looked at my phone and pretended that they weren't there.

"Hard to get huh? I'm Louis." The blonde one said. Louis? Oh god. I know it isn't Lou Tomlinson but still. Kenz and I just blurted out laughing because we both know Louis and yeah ....

"I'm John." The brunette winked at Kenz.

"And I'm her boyfriend." Liam came out of nowhere. Kenz got up and hugged him. John rolled his eyes.

"So, babe, you single?" Louis said to me.

"No." Harry said.

"And who are you?" Louis asked Harry.

"Her boyfriend." Harry said. I went up and Harry put his arm around me.

"Let's go babe!" Harry said pulling me away from the table. We went away from Kenz and Liam so we could go to the fair.

Harry drove us to the fair and I forgot something in my purse in the car so I went to get it.

"I forgot my phone babe! I'll be back." I said kissing Harry's cheek.

Harry Styles

"I forgot my phone babe! I'll be back." Chloe said kissing my cheek.

I waited on the other side of the road. Just then, a car lost control and hit right in a spot. Not just any spot though, where my car, and Chloe were. The last thing I heard was a high pitched scream from Chloe. Chloe is dead. The girl I took a year to get back, is gone forever. She is gone. That went through my head about a million times before I processed it fully. Right then, I cried in my spot. How could this happen? There are about 7 billion other people on this world and it had to be Chloe Faith Everdeene. I called Lou and Liam. I couldn't call anyone else because I would cry too much. She's gone, forever, I can't get her back this time. Not now, not ever.

"Wait what happened?!" Lou panicked.

"She got hit." I tried my hardest to say.

"Stay there, I will be there !" Lou said.

"Is there anyone here that knows the victim?" The officer asked. I raised my hand slowly and he walked over.

"What's her name?"

"Chloe Everdeene."

"I'm very sorry for your loss.."

"Yeah, and the worst part is that I watched it happen."

"What were you to her?"

"Her boyfriend." Saying that, made me cry, again.

Maybe this was just a dream, no, it's not. What is there to do now? Lou finally showed up and when he did, I cried on his shoulder telling him what had happened.

"Lets get to planning the funeral." Louis said. Mackenzie was even more upset than I was, and I can picture why. Her best friend since kindergarten just died at age 19.