||

Harry Styles

I know its been a year, but I honestly love Chloe, with my whole heart. I've never felt this way about a girl. I have been with many girls just trying to get my mind off of Chloe... Nothing has seemed to work. I love her to much. I don't think I'll ever give him, I'll due trying.

I was so stupid. I can't even believe I messed up the best relationship I've ever had, on something that wasn't even intentional. It was a fan. I swear on Gemma's life. I would never ever cheat, especially on Chloe.

I didn't think we could work out, honestly. I mean, I thought she was Liam's girlfriend. I didn't think I had a chance with her and now look at me. I didn't think I could love her as much as I do. It's unbelievable.

Sometimes, I curse that day and try and do anything I can to try and forget it. It's always there, sadly. Chloe's facial impression broke my heart. Her jaw open, eyes wide, I could see tears starting to form. She looked so hurt, so broken, and I was the cause. I never wanted to be the cause of my worlds hurt.

Now if you can imagine how she felt, you can just multiply that by 100, and you'll get my pain. I told the fan, nicely, that she had to go. I told her that she had just ruined my relationship, and she ran away. I shrugged and ran after Chloe. I called her name, I knew she heard me, but she just kept running. I don't know how she could run all the way to her place, I could hardly make it down the block.

I slowly walked back to my flat. I opened the door and slammed it shut. A few pictures fell on the ground from the flat shaking. They were pictures of Chloe and I, of course. The frames were broken, like our hearts. 3 pictures fell, one from her 18th birthday, one of me and her in Australia for our third date, and one from Niall's brothers wedding.

I didn't give up. I tried, and I tried so hard. I wasn't going to let her slip through my fingers. I loved her way too much. Sadly I could feel her slowly slipping away from me. In no time she's going to have a boyfriend.

My heart was broken. It couldn't be repaired, only Chloe had that power. It's so hard, not to break down when I'm with her. Her beautiful smile widens when I say something stupid, the way her eyes flare when she's angry or annoyed with me. Everything is perfect. The way I made her cry, broke me right there. I went weak at the knees, and my whole world stopped. My whole world was running away from me.

Chloe Everdeene

I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw Luke Brooks was doing a follow spree. I wasn't really a fan of the Janoskians, but Luke was really cute.  I mentally screamed and prepared to spam him when a text from Harry appeared on the top of my screen. I really screamed that time. He ruines everything.

Harry Styles

Can we meet up?  I really need to talk to you.

I mentally weighed the pros and cons.

I replied, Why would you think I would want to talk to you?

Then I went back to Twitter. I was literally typing, @luke_brooks follow me! x1, when Harry replied back. I didn't even get to send the tweet.

Harry Styles

Please, Chloe.

I thought for a second then replied, Whatever, meet me at Hyde Park in 20 minutes.

Without a doubt he would bring the rest of One Direction, so I had to be prepared not to give into anything, anything, no matter how tempting. I was really getting tired of this endless cycle.  I either had to give in and forgive him or move.