X

Chloe Everdeene Saturday.

"Harry did you forget we have an interview in an hour?" Liam asked as I walked down the stairs.

"Urmm, yes." Harry confessed.

"Chloe, we don't have a ticket for you but since your dating Harry you can go backstage afterwards.." Liam said.

"Oh okay." I said, what was I supposed to say ?!

"Let's get going !" Liam said.

I went upstairs, joined by Harry. I went to my room, which is also Harry's since I was staying with Harry because I didn't want to be with Kenz (Mackenzie) right now. I changed into a pink-flowy top with white short shorts. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59244002) -Chloe's outfit.

It's like, I just met Harry like I never even known him. That's what it seems like. All of One Direction acts like I'm the new girl. Ha, I can't do it. I have to though. Enough of that......

"Ready to go?" Harry asked taking my waist.

"Yeah, I'll be waiting back stage." I said. Harry went on with his interview and he glanced over at me the whole time. That one question I knew he was avoiding, 'So, how's that girl your chasing?' Harry's face kind of dropped, not knowing how to answer. I nodded my head, not knowing what he was going to say, but I was okay with him saying that we are dating. The one thing that I don't want- death threats. I wasn't worried that much about that though. The answer shocked me- kind of.

"Actually, we worked it out, and we started going out again." - Harry's answer . I smiled, and then I looked at the rest of One Direction who's expression's were blank except from Lou, who was smiling. I knew why too.

"Oh really? Is she here with you ?" The interviewer smiled.

"Yes." Harry said softly.

"Bring her outt!" She smiled (interviewer.) I panicked. I had terrible stage fright ! Let's see, run or go out? I didn't have time to think because Liam, Lou and Zayn came back and grabbed my arms and one of my legs and pulled me out. I fought but they won. They would pay later. I was dragged onto the stage, with NO help by Niall just standing there. I was dropped on Harry which ended up being the floor due to Lou and Zayn's bad aim. I just kind of sat on the floor, not knowing what to do. Harry whispered in my ear 'Get up... You have five minutes and we'll change subject.' I smiled and got up to the seat NEXT to Harry. It was the longest five minutes of my life ! But whatever, I walked back off stage not looking back and that flow or relief when I got to sit backstage away from the crowd planning my death. The boys came back, along with ten lucky fans that got to come backstage with them afterwards.

My heart dropped when a very beautiful girl walked right up to Harry and kissed him on the cheek. I looked down at my phone and pretended I didn't just see that. I glanced up to see her glaring at me. I cry at awkward moments. I couldn't take it, Harry could have any of those ten gorgeous girls that just walked back, and he still picked me. Why? I thought about it as I walked of Stage Four. Lou followed behind me.

"Why are you crying love?" Lou asked.

"Because, Harry could have any girl in that room and he still chose me. I don't get it. It's just so confusing ! And when that girl kissed him all of that accrued to me." I said.

"He loves you Chlo. He wants you not that girl that is trying to make you jealous." Lou reassured. Harry came out, and Lou went back inside.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked wrapping me in his arms. I explained what I said to Louis and he said the same thing as Louis. I just went back inside in his arms, making that girl glare at me, but I didn't care because I knew Harry loved me. ♥