Chapter 7

I stared balnkly out the window as the sun shined light into the room.

After I cried in Alex's arms I'd shut down. Its been two weeks and I havn't talked to anyone except the twins. Alex tried to get me to tell him what happen but I just ignored him.

The girls didn't tell him anything just that humans smelled funny.

I glanced at the mirror that was across the room. My face was pale and gaunt. I hadn't eaten anything or even touched a drop of blood. Each night I dreamed. Yet they weren't dreams.

They were memories I'd lost.

I remembered everything. Yet..... I still loved Alex.

He'd never hurt me in the time I'd known him and in fact I knew that he had saved me. If not for him Adam would have killed me. I realized then Adam was always cool with me never letting me into his world.

Adam and Alex were total opposites. I remember now that I hated every little thing about Adam and just the sight of him brought a rush of anger through me.

The urge to see Brandon and Jacob consumed me constantly. The wolf in me had risen to the surface howling and growling her pain. Six years she'd been without her mate and pup and she demanded we go to them instantly but I couldn't leave.

I couldn't leave my girls or Alex.

Everything was so messed up.

Why hadn't Brandon found me all these years. Why had it taken a freak conidence of being in the same store bring me back to him and Jacob?

I knew now that Adam had given me to Alex as a present. I was suppose to have been just a toy but then Alex fell in love with me. He changed me into a half breed.

Pain consumed my heart. How could I trust Alex again? He'd taken me away from my son and true soulmate yet he'd given two perious girls.

Did Jacob even know about me? Had Brandon told him I'd left him? Jacob was old enough to be in school now and I wondered about his first day. Had he asked Brandon why all the other kids had mothers and he hadn't?

I tear slipped down my cheek..

I pulled the cell phone from my pocket and dialed a number I'd committed to memory.

"Hello?"

Before I could break down completely I riddled off an adress and snapped the phone shut. Squeezing my eyes closed I turned and left my room.

I slowled as Alex moved down the hallway. He froze when he saw me. Emotions swam across his eyes but he didn't say anything.

I stared at him wondering how he had done this to me. He knew I had a mate that I had a child. He knew and taken it all from me. He'd allowed his brother to do this to me. I quickly walked by him but he gripped my arm stopping me.

"What have I done? Why are acting this way?" He whispered pain clear on his face. My heart twisted but my wolf snarled. Jacobs sweet little face flashed through my mind and I jerked away running down the stiars.

The girls were playing with the other children and I pause for a second not wanting to leave them. I knew I would be back though and the thought made it easier for me to jump in my car and drive away from the house.

************************

I sat in the car and played with my fingers nervously as I gazed at the park. I knew Brandon was there as was my son. My wolf howled for them and yet something held me back.