Chapter 5

"Can I get it now." I begged tugging on Alex's shirt. I was so small compared to him, I didn't even reached his shoulder.

I wanted my speical drink and I wanted it now. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"Alright princess come on."

I followed him happily bitting my lip.

He walked into the kittchen and pulled out a glass. He pulled some ingredents out and quickly mixed them into the glass. Then he bit his wrist drawing blood. He let his blood spill into the glass mixing with all the other things.

He got a spoon and mixed it all togeather. I quickly grabbed it when he was done making him laugh. He placed his hands on waist and sat me on the counter as I drinked a happy moan coming from me.

It tasted like nothing I'd ever had before and I loved it. Everytime I drinked my speical drink it felt as if the room drew colder but Alex told me it was just my temperature dropping. I also felt closer to Alex and it didn't seem to bother Adam.

In fact Adam told me when I was ready that I would be Alex's gift. That I would be his mate. I didn't know what a mate was but I didnt ask.

Adam told me I was too pretty to kill and that Alex liked me so I was going to be a good girl.

Alex ran his fingers through my hair as I finished and gently set the glass in the sink.

"You want to watch a movie?" He asked me. I nodded with a smile making him grin. He grabbed me by the waist and set me on the ground. He grabbed my hand and lead me to his room.

I giggled when he picked me up and threw me on his bed. His bed was so tall that I couldn't even climb on to it by myself.

He chuckled and walked over to his Tv to put in the movie. I got comfy on his pillows and waited for him to join me.

I sighed in contenment as he slide his arm under me pulling me against his chest. I rested my head on his chest my fingers drawing cricles lazily.

We watched the movie both of us laughing loudly. I had never even heard of this movie yet it was the best movie I'd seen yet.

Suddenly the main character had a baby on her hip. I frowned and stilled.

"What's wrong princess?" Alex asked sitting up slightly.

"I have a baby. Where's my baby Alex?" I asked sadily my mind swirly with thoughts that didnt make sense. I knew I had a baby but I didnt know where it was. I wanted it back. I didn't even know it's name.

Alex frowned and cupped my cheek. He kissed me quickly then seemed to be thinking about something. He smiled then and pulled me ontop of him.

"We'll make another baby okay princess. It will be ours just ours."

I gasped excitedly "Really? Our own?"

"Does that make you happy princess?" He asked with a small smile.

I nodded and smiled widly. I sighed happily and laid my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my back. "When can we have it?" I asked almost shyly.

He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

"As soon as your ready then we'll have all the babies you want."

"They'll be pretty babies too." I told him.

"Of course they will. I mean their going to have the best looking daddy ever!" He exclaimed jokingly.

I laughed and hit his chest lightly.

"Oh can I go tell Adam!" I asked excitdely.

He sighed then nodded. "Alright but hurry back I want you to see the rest of the movie."

I squealed and ran out the room. I couldn't find him anywhere. I finally found him in the back yard with a naked man tied up.

The naked man's eyes widen when he saw me. He smelled wierd and I scrunched my nose making a face.

"What are you doing out here sweetheart?" Adam asked wiping blood off his hand.

"Who's that?" I asked ignoring his question.

Adam made a face. "A rouge wolf that was smelling around my borders. Do you think I should kill him or keep him?" He asked.

I made a face.

"Please you are like me don't do this." The naked man pleaded.

I frowned. "I'm not like you. I'm not a smelly wolf. I'm a speical wolf!" I told him happily.

The man stared at me in horror which I didn't understand.

"What have you done to this girl?" He asked Adam.

Adam smiled at him. "What I think I'm going to do to you. Your strong and young. I could use you and you could be Libby's new guard."

"Oh oh Adam!" I said excitdly suddenly remembering my news.

He raised his eyebrow at me and I clapped my hands. "Alex said when I'm ready we can have babies! They'll be pretty babies too." I smiled.

Adam smiled and hugged me then kissed my forehead. "Thats great news sweatheart. You going to let me be a uncle?" He asked teasingly.

I nodded with a grin. I couldn't wait to have my new babies with Alex I just knew they were going to be perfect.

"God what have they done to you!" The naked man cried.

I frowned at him and Adam pushed me toward the house. "Go to back to Alex sweetheart."

I nodded and ran back into the house to Alex. He laughed at me as I struggled to get on the bed.

"Meanie" I huffed when he finally gave in and helpped me up. He kissed me quickly and placed me against his chest. We watched the rest of the movie and when it ended he turned it to some tv show but we weren't really watching it.

"No that's a horribale name!" I yelled slapping his chest. He was picking the most horrid names for our future children just to bug me I knew he was.

"What about Squidward?"

"What is wrong with you!" I sighed face planting into the pillow.

"Come on it's a funny name it shows the kid has humor."

I just shook my head not even commenting.

He sighed and rolled me over till I was on my back. "Fine how about you pick out names and I'll tell you which one I like the best. Alright?"

I grinned and nodded happily.

********************************

TWO MONTHS LATER.

It's time. I'm ready.

Alex dressed me in a pretty white dress and dragged me outside where the rest of the covern stood.

Alex softly touched my cheek then kissed me. I sighed as he whispered in my ear.

"I love you princess, I'm sorry that this is going to hurt you."

"It's okay we'll be togeather finally. We'll have our baby finally." I told him smiling softly.

He nodded and kissed me again.

Then he stood back and let Adam through. Adam smiled at me and brushed my hair over my shoulder.

Then before I could react he grasped my head and snapped my neck.......and I died.

***********************

VOTE COMMENT FAN :)