Monopoly Can Be Fun

“HAH! I win again for the third time in a row!” You yell as Niall finally runs out of money. He gets frustrated and gently throws a small house at you and you both laugh. His expression suddenly turns serious.

“(Y/N), this is getting boring,” he says, and then grins mischievously, “Why don’t we do something more fun?” he winks at you and you feel butterflies in your stomach. You know immediately that he wants to have sex with you. You’ve been dating for two years and have done it multiple times so it wasn’t a big deal. He leans forward, over the monopoly board, and you both lock lips tightly. You lick his bottom lip and he gives your tongue entrance to his mouth. He slides the game over and pulls you closer to him and you wrap your legs around his waist. He gets up and carries you to the bedroom where he lays you down gently. He hovers over you, still kissing you passionately and unbuttons your shirt. You can feel yourself getting more and more horny at every touch he gives you. You take his Jack Willis shirt off and toss it to the side and feel his abs, noticing that his skin gets goose bumps when you touch him and you grin through the kiss. You tangle your hands in his hair, tugging slightly as he unbuttons your pants and tosses them behind him along with your bra. He stops and smiles evilly at you, making you become nervous.

“I’ll start off babe,” he says as he kisses your neck, then each of your boobs, making his way down to your stomach. He kisses all the way down your thighs and grips them tightly and pulls them apart. He teases you by kissing and licking the inside of your thighs.

“Nialler, stop teasing baby,” you say desperately and he grins at you. He takes the soft, silk fabric of your panties in between his teeth and slides them off. You make eye contact one last time before he kisses your pussy lightly, making your back arch. He flicks his tongue in once, then twice. You know he’s still teasing you and you’re getting impatient. He then sticks his tongue in, moving expertly around, making you moan with pleasure. You grip the sheet of the bed tightly and feel your walls tighten. You finally cum and he licks it all up.

“You taste amazing,” he says smiling seductively. You know it’s your turn next. You force him to sit up on the bed, and begin to unbutton his pants. You see a bulge growing through his boxers and grip it softly, making him moan. You take the boxers off too and see his 8 inch dick slap against his stomach and you grin evilly. You give soft, wet kisses along his shaft and lightly rub his balls, making him go crazy. He throws his head back, groaning with impatience. You decide not to make him wait any longer and stick his cock into your mouth. You bob your head up and down expertly while every now and then looking up into his blue eyes. You see his breath beginning to be labored and you can tell he’s getting close. He nods once and comes into your mouth and you swallow. He kisses you passionately and gently lies you onto the bed, spreading your legs apart. You intertwine your fingers as he positions himself on top of you.

“You ready babe?” he asks and you nod. He gently pushes into you, letting you adjust to his size.  The sharp pain quickly turns to a burning and pleasurable sensation as he thrusts himself in and out of you quickly but gently. Your hand that isn’t holding his moves to his head and you bring it down so he’s staring into your eyes. You begin to moan his name as you feel yourself getting closer and his thrusts become sloppy.

“Oh my God (Y/N)! He yells as he twitches inside of you once and releases his orgasm the same time you do. He pulls out and you lay next to him, his arm around your shoulder. You both take a few minutes to regain your breath before you speak.

“Niall, I don’t think we just had sex. I think we just made love,” you say and he smiles and kisses your forehead gently.

“I completely agree with you (Y/N). I love you so much,” he says.

“I love you too,” you say back. You both fall asleep in each other’s arms. A few weeks later he surprises you with a new puppy with a cute, pink bow tied around its neck. Tied into the bow was a small black box. He notices and says “hey what’s this?” and you know that he knows what it is. He gets on one knee and proposes to you, pouring his heart out to you. You begin to cry and say yes, kissing him. You both live together forever, happily and have two children. THE END<3