For Chloe

This is a dirty imagine for @LouisTomlinsonLove41. Hope you enjoy it! :)

                I run into the flat, slamming the door closed, only to be trust open again by Niall. He rushes towards me, grabbing my wrists in the process. His blue eyes are dark with rage, his lip pressed in between both sets of teeth. I smell the alcohol on his breath and it’s obvious that he’s drunk again, for the third time that week.

                “Fuck, Niall! I thought I told you not to get drunk! First you hang out with the lads at a fucking strip club, and then you come home at 12 saying I’m ungrateful?! What’s gotten into you lately?” I yell, pushing against his hard chest. He doesn’t budge. He only stands there with the same look of rage.

                “You are ungrateful, you bitch!” He slurs. His hand retreats back and I flinch away from him. Instead of slapping me, he pushes me back roughly against the bed, his eyes showing a new look of lust. I push myself further up the bed, trying as hard as I can to get away from him. He only smirks and crawls towards me. He grabs me by the ankles and drags me towards him. I scream out but he slaps a hand over my mouth.

                “Shh, don’t scream,” he slurs, his legs on either side of my waist. I squirm to get out from under him but his grip on my hips only gets tighter.

                “You’ve always been feisty. I like that about you,” he says, his smirk getting wider on his face. I feel his lips on my neck, biting and sucking to find my weak spot. Once he found it, he took the vulnerable skin in between his teeth, biting it hard. I whimper in pain but he doesn’t notice. Once his lips leave my neck, I feel the sensitive skin with my fingertips. There’s a slight, throbbing bump pressing on my skin.

                “Niall, you’re hurting me,” I snivel. He continues with his work, ignoring every word I say. His hand travels up my shirt and cups my breasts in his large hands. I can feel a growing bulge rubbing against my thigh, making me blush furiously. He unclips my bra and tosses it aside. He lifts the soft material of my shirt above my head, flinging it aside also. I move my hands quickly to cover up my breasts, feeling exposed and insecure.

                “I’m in charge now,” he growls and pries my hands away. He stares for a while, the bulge in his pants getting larger. He unzips his pants, letting them fall to the floor along with his boxers. His erection slaps against his stomach.

                “Suck me,” he demands. I obey and get on my hands and knees. I take his long erection in my petite hands, slowly rubbing along his shaft. I lick the tip, tasting the salty flavor of pre-cum drizzling out. My lips wrap around his member as I slowly take it all in. The tip hits the back of my throat, making me gag a bit. Continuing, I swirl my tongue along the shaft. He bucks his hips forward and wraps his fingers in my brunette colored hair. With my free hand, I fondle with his balls lightly. His member twitches once before it releases its salty liquids down my throat. He pulls me up and pushes me on my back, spreading my legs apart roughly. One hand is gripped on my waist and the other is on his member, rubbing it slowly.

                “Do you want me?” He asks. I refuse to answer and shut my eyes tightly. He turns me over so that I’m on my hands and knees and slaps my bum brutally. I scream out in pain, my fingers clenching the sheets securely.

                “Yes Niall! Fuck me!” I yell. He slams his shaft into my private area roughly, not giving me any time to adjust. My face is buried into the sheets as I mumble multiple curse words. His fingernails are digging into my bum as he thrusts into me swiftly. His fingers twist into my hair, pulling my head back to whisper things into my ear.

                “You’ve been a dirty girl, haven’t you?” he murmurs. I clench my teeth and refuse to answer. He spanks me again, making me scream out.

 “I made you so wet, see how I can slide into you so easily? You’re such a whore,” he growls. I whimper in response. I feel his thrusts beginning to get sloppy. I clench my walls around him, making several curse words spill from his mouth.

“Ah, fuck. You’re so tight,” he growls. He pulls out and I turn around in confusion. He thrusts into me quickly once, and then pulls out fully. He repeats this action several times.

“Fuck, fuck, FUCK,” he yells as his member twitches once, spitting out his liquids over my bum. He spanks me again. Three long fingers enter me from behind, thrusting quickly, making my climax come quickly.

“Oh Niall!” I yell out before collapsing on the bed. He lies beside me, his chest lightly rising and falling.

“I’m sorry for being a dick,” he says, “I shouldn’t have yelled at you like that.” His voice sounds sober again.

“It’s okay. I still love you,” I say, intertwining my fingers with his.

“I love you too Chloe.”