I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 1

I've Been Waiting For You  

Chapter 1  

It's her. She's in my dreams. I've been dreaming about her since I can't remember when. Why ? Why am I dreaming about a girl that I have never seen before ? She's a stranger, but yet, she seems very familiar. Her beautiful face is breathtaking. Her hair is as soft as silk. Her eyes... I feel weak when I see her eyes. She holds my hand. Her gentle touch leaves me wanting more. We're embracing. Then suddenly, she's gone. I don't know where she is. I need to find her. I have to find her. She'sthe one that I've been waiting all my life.

"Ugh..." 

I open my eyes. Like always, it's just a dream. I touch my forehead and rub it. I sigh then I feel someone beside me. It's her, that maniac. Her name is Amy. She's been following me around for about one month now. She's a crazy bitch.  

"What the fuck are you doing here ?" I yell.  

"Aww, Rain. Don't be mad. I'm just crashing. I miss you. Don't you miss me ?"  

"Oh... And how exactly you get in ?" 

"Your maid let me in."  

"Geez, whatever. What do you want ?"  

"I want to see you." She said blushing.  

"Why are you blushing ?" I rise my eyebrow. Gosh, She's weird. 

"Rain, why are you always like that to me ?" Her eyes starting to get wet. 

"Like what ?" I said flatly. 

"You're so mean to me."

I turn around to face her. I sigh.

"What do you expect ? You've been stalking me for a whole month. I'm sick of this shit." 

"I'm so sorry... I jus... I just want you to notice me." 

"I already notice you. So... You can leave now." I point my finger to the door.

She gets off from my bed then walk to the door. I can hear her sobbing. I walk to my bathroom then take a shower. I put on my uniform, brush my teeth, then do my hair. I look at myself in the mirror then went to the kitchen. Breakfast is already served. I eat my breakfast then walk outside. The driver opens the black Range Rover door for me. I get in then gesture the driver to get going. My driver is Steve. He's a pretty handsome guy in his forties. He's very nice and patient. He already works for five years.

I check my iPhone. I have eleven texts. I open all of them. It's from Ashley who is my best friend, Miranda who is another best friend, Greg who is the jerk that so full of himself, Harry who is my ex. Harry text me six time, Greg text me two time, Ashley only send me one text, and Miranda send me two text. I only replay the text from Miranda and Ashley.

Text from Ashley. 

'Where r u ?' 

I replay her text. 

'I'm on my way.'

Text from Miranda 

'Rain, meet me at the school gym.' 

'Oh, yep. I almost forget. Miss you.'

I smile then I text her back. 

'Alright, I'll be there. I miss u too.'

The car stop. I get out then make my way to the school gym. Miranda is sitting on the bench. I approach her. She stand up then give me a peck on the lips.Miranda is absolutely beautiful. Brown hair, brown eyes, stood at 5'6", beautiful body, soft and beautiful skin.