I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 10

Chapter 10

“Ms. Dawn.”

A voice called. I ignore whoever the hell call me and continue what I’m doing.

“Excuse me, Ms. Dawn.”

Just a little more, just a little more…

“Ms. Dawn !” The woman finally yells.

My finger slips making my last bird fall and hit nothing but the ground.

“What the fuck ?!” I yell at my iPhone.

The woman in old fashioned flowery print suit said while glaring at me like there’s no tomorrow. I raise my head to find her stare glued at me. I look around to find all of my class mates staring at me. I lock my phone and place it on my pocket before grinning at the white haired old lady in front of me. She looks furious and hit the plastic ruler on the palm of her hand a few times before she speaks.

“I’m teaching here.” She said.

“I know. I can see that, you don’t have to tell me.”

“If you know, why don’t you pay any attention ?”

“I did pay attention and I get it already. Don’t you know I’m playing Angry Birds ?”

“Angry what ?”

“Angry Birds, it’s epic. You should try it sometime it’s harder than Chemical Bond.”

“Oh, is that so ? Please solve the problem on the blackboard then.”

She holds the chalk very close to my face almost touching it. I smirk and reach for the chalk before suddenly the door burst open reviling a middle aged man in his white shirt with a tie hanging loosely on his neck, he was sweating. It seems like he was running from whatever reason that is. He scans through the room before stopping his sight at me. He wet his lips and takes an unbelievably deep breath before he speaks.

“Rain Spencer Dawn, please come with me to the principal office.”

“Mr. Kelly, can’t you at least knock the door ?”

“I’m sorry, but Mrs. Lynch wants to see her right now.”

My expressions turn sour and I immediately get up from my seat. The old lady in front of my flinch when I stood up from my chair, she took a step back. I stare down at her in confusion. It looks like she was intimidated by our height difference. I stood at 5’9” while the old lady which is our Chemistry teacher stood barely at 5’2”. She has to look up to see me. The whole class is silence except for a few faint giggle in the background. She steps aside with smug but somehow humiliated face plastered on her face. I step to the door almost closing it before I open it again and take the chalk from her and scribble the answer on the blackboard before closing the door.

“How did she…”

I can hear gasp and wooing come from the classroom, also the sound of Mrs. Stone yelling at the class to shut up. I bite my tongue slightly sticking it out from my mouth and smirk to myself. The hall is pretty much empty. It is still studying time after all, go figures. I continue walking while looking at the figure in front of me. He stop in front of the door and gesture me to come in.

“Sir, why Mrs. Lynch ask for me ?”

“She didn’t tell me anything except to get you.”

“Oh, alright then.”

I knock three times before going in. When I step into the office Mrs. Lynch have this serious expression on her face.

“Hi Mrs. Lynch, what’s wrong ? Why do you have that scary look on your face ?”