☆ Chapter Two: Spy Kid

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙄𝙀.

───○ ○───

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: Spy Kid

𝐒.𝐇.𝐈.𝐄.𝐋.𝐃. 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝟎𝟑 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟑

───○ ○───

───○☆ ✸ ☆○───

                  S.H.I.E.L.D. was slowly becoming a little cooler and a lot more intimidating. After the briefing with Fury (and the mild heart attack that she had when she accidentally knocked over a remote on his desk and apologized profusely for two minutes) she and Sharon were sent to finish the rest of their Triskelion-duties for the day. One of those duties included getting Lizzie officially put in the system, with a new picture that she didn't think was much better than the one they had before, and a set of fingerprints that made both Sharon and Lizzie uneasy. They had wanted to take her blood, but Sharon drew the line at that by stating that Fury didn't believe the process was necessary for someone who was only acting as an associate for the division. The man looked too terrified of Sharon's glare to protest, and he nodded weakly.

The second of those duties was to meet the two agents that she was supposed to spend the rest of her time at S.H.I.E.L.D. with, aside from her sister. That led her to the small conference room she was in now, awkwardly sitting on top of a long table that she knew was meant to hold at least fifteen agents. Three more were behind her, reminding her more of a college classroom than a business room for deadly spies of a secret division. Hell, there was even a whiteboard (albeit, she also noticed a pretty cool projector, and she resisted the urge to figure out what made it work since the technology was nowhere in sight). Sharon was by the door, leaning up against the wall and trying to make herself as invisible and invasive as impossible. Lizzie didn't think that was possible until she met Spy Sharon.

"So, who am I meeting first?" Lizzie asked, crossing her legs and looking bored over at her sister.

"Agent Monroe," Sharon said, her eyes constantly looking over at the door as she waited for the person to enter. "He's been with S.H.I.E.L.D. for about two years. Smart—probably too smart for his own good. He used to be a part of an organization called the Rising Tide, trying to expose the identities of enhanced individuals in the world. S.H.I.E.L.D. brought him in, realized how smart he was, and they've had him running head on logistics and cyber interface here at the Triskelion...he's also going to be your teacher. He has a few bachelor's degrees in his back pocket that are going to be useful to you."