𝐓𝐖𝐎. plans

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘚.

A grunt could be heard from a young boy, the reason being he was continuously lifting weights

A grunt could be heard from a young boy, the reason being he was continuously lifting weights. Shoto Todoroki decided to spend his free period working on bulking up.

He had been at it for a while, but abruptly decided to stop. The hetero-chromatic eyed male whipped the sweat off of his forehead, but while doing so he noticed blue hues that wasn't present before. The boy studied what had appeared on his arm with an eyebrow cocked.

"Hey man, you getting tired?" Kirishima questioned. The red head then walked over to the aforementioned to see what exactly was was being looked at.

"Hah same." Kiri simply spoke, once he read the "i hate chemistry" part of the masterpiece. "Woah wait. That means they are in chemistry class right now, if we're quick we can go there and find out who exactly your soulmate is!"

Todoroki thought for a moment and made a sound of approval. "Was that a yes?"

"Good idea, Kiri." Todoroki said with a slight smile plastered on his face. Todoroki never really outwardly showed interest in soulmates. But this individual had caught his attention, and even though he would never admit it, he had been wondering who this person is.

"Fuck yeah!" Kirishima practically screamed. "Come on, you gotta get cleaned up. You have to look presentable for your soulmate."

The two boys then walked over to the locker room. Todoroki opened his locker and took out his bag, the boy took off his tank top and put it away. Doing so, he caught glimpse of the pigment that still remained on his arm. He was finally going to meet the person he was destined to be with.