𝐎𝐍𝐄. soulmates

𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘓𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘚.

The world is such an odd place

The world is such an odd place. This was common knowledge. Seeing as though superpowers were owned by almost everyone on Earth. But quirks weren't the only odd manifestation that existed.

Soulmates existed. There was scientific evidence to prove this. But what scientists failed to understand why the soulmates are connected the way they are.

See, if a person writes on their arm, whatever is put down will appear on their soulmates arm. Some humans absolutely adored this system, whiles others fucking despised it.

The writing could be mindless doodling on your arm, a phone number to call later, or if you're unlucky, your limbs could be covered with drawings of dicks.

"God I hate chemistry." A loudmouth girl called out. The room was more silent than she had noticed, so all of her peers and teacher had heard her remark. Lia earned a dirty look from her science teacher.

Lia simply responded by putting her head down and shoving her binder away from her. The brunet pulled the cap off of her pen and began mindlessly doodling on her arm. The young woman had difficulty focusing, the reason being her ADHD. This caused her to draw on herself a lot. She wasn't necessarily the best at drawing, but it gave her something to keep her hands busy.

The pen cascaded all over the girl's forearm. The output ranging from tiny flowers to "i hate chemistry" written in cursive.

Lia started at her creation and made a noise of approval. She had gotten bored of drawing on herself, so she decided to move on to something else. Lia then attempted to catch up on some late assignments, but failed soon after when her eyes had closed. Moments later she was out cold.