Chapter 3❄️

After Scott had kissed my cheek and left with the other boys, me and Kerrie made our way over to the drinks stand whilst I held my cheek and smiled ear to ear. Scott just kissed my cheek and I was all over it. Damn, his lips were so soft against my cheek. The way his eyes sparkled after he winked at me was just...

"Will you stop daydreaming about Scott, Darcy. Oh my god!" Kerrie spoke grumpy.

"You're just jealous because Ben didn't kiss your cheek."I replied, smirking.

"Am not."

"Yes you are! I'm gonna find a way to set you two up, you know that right?"

"Don't you dare embarrass me, Darc. I mean it! Who said I even like him?"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS! I could tell by the way you stared at him whilst we were chatting." I replied knowingly.

Kerrie mumbled incoherently under her breath as we were served at the drinks stand. We soon heard an announcement, shortly followed by the voices of the familiar boys introducing themselves. Me and Kerrie looked at eachother, then headed towards the stage.

When we arrived at the stage, many girls were surrounding the stage, screaming at the boys. Oh great. There were so many pretty girls here right now, and I was beginning to feel extremely self conscious again. I was okay when I was around Kerrie, but when it comes to other people, I get very nervous. Me and Kerrie stood towards the back of the crowd, however I saw Ben spot us and he sent Kerrie a sly wink. I saw her blush out the side of my eye whilst giggling, god she's had it. I felt someone's eyes on me and as I turned around I locked eyes with Scott on the stage. He smiled at me and waved, which I returned. Gosh he has a gorgeous smile. Stop, Darcy.

"Hi guys! We're Concept." Karim explained.

"We're so happy to be here!" Matt continued.

"Today we're just gonna perform a couple songs, and have a good time! So who's ready?" Nathan cried. This was followed by a bunch of girly screams. I rolled my eyes dramatically.

"First song we're gonna perform is Earthquake by Labrinth, we hope you enjoy it!" Scott spoke.

The boys are incredible singers! When they harmonised on the chorus, I smiled to myself. They're so talented. The way their voices mould together show just how much effort they put into it. They reached the rap part at the end and I was anticipating this part.

"Fire, Fire!" Nathan sang.

"We, we about to set this place on fire, without a match or lighter!" Scott continued.

"Don't need girlfriends, one nighters make em'" Ben sang.

"UGHHH!" Scott moaned whilst winking at me and thrusting his hips. God, what was that. I blushed to myself and thought about things I shouldn't. God what he does to me.

The boys continued with a couple more covers; Stereo Hearts, The A Team, and a couple more. The girls were screaming for them to do more, but they didn't have time. As they stepped off stage, they were mobbed by the screaming girls. They were all asking them for pictures and autographs and the boys looked pretty overwhelmed with it all. However, they obliged and stayed with the girls. Me and Kerrie stayed back whilst the boys were busy. We had to head home soon and I wanted to say goodbye to the boys before we went. Half an hour passed and the boys had finally shaken the fans off. They made their way over to us with the biggest smile on their faces. I'm so happy for them all right now, they seem so excited.

"That was insane!" Nathan cried.

"You guys were amazing!" Kerrie said, me nodding in agreement.

"I'm glad you thought so, babe." Ben said, smiling at Kerrie. She returned it.

"We really have to get going guys, I'm sorry." I said miserably.

"NOOOOO DON'T GO MY LITTLE MUNCHKIN!" Matt cried, squeezing me in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm sorry guys, maybe if I give you my Twitter we could follow eachother?" I asked them.

"Sure, love. What's yours?" Scott asked.

After we had all exchanged twitters, me and Kerrie gave the boys a hug. But, after I began to walk away, I realised that Kerrie was still caught up talking to Ben. Those two are gonna be the death of me. I stood waiting as someone came up to me. It was Scott.

"They're cute, don't you think?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied, "I just don't want Kerrie getting hurt by a boy she doesn't even know."

"He won't hurt her," Scott said, "he's a good guy. Like me."

Wait, did he really just say that?

"Yes I did, love." Scott whispered in my ear.

Shit, did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did, love." Scott replied, smirking.

God the things he does to me. We stared at eachother for a few seconds until I turned my head towards Kerrie and Ben. He kissed her cheek and she made her way over to us.

"Come on then, slowcoach. We gotta go!" Kerrie said joyfully.

"Well, someone's cheerful today, I wonder why!" I replied, smirking.

Kerrie rolled her eyes at me.

"Bye, Scott." I said, looking him in the eye.

"Bye, Darc. DM me when I follow you, okay?"

"Okay." I replied.

"Okay," he said.

"Okay." I replied, walking away with a smile on my face.

(P.S I'm sorry I know that was cliche but I wanted to write that hahahah)