Chapter Six

ALEC'S POV

___________________________________________________________________

When we got to Rising Star, the place was already pretty packed. When I entered the went through the entrance the most amazing smell hit my nose. It smelled of lilacs, satin, vanilla, rose, lavender, ameryllis, and a few other things. "Damn," I thought. "They really keep this place smelling nice." we made our way to the bar and occasionally stopped to flirt with some girls, wich really slowed us down. We wanted to see Dan before he left because he told us he would be leaving almost right after everyone got there for he had his mate and his two kids to take care of, one born just a week ago, and he HATED leaving them alone, though he understood his responsibilities, he still hated it. He was alpha after all, and you never know when someone might decide hurting his family would be a good way to hurt him.

We continued looking for another ten minutes, but unfortunately he had already left. Oh well, we will just have to thank him later. I had a beer in my hand, when James pulled me forward by my arm nearly making me lose the bottle's contents, but I steadied myself just in time. I was still annoyed though. I didn't even know where James was pulling me until we stopped at a wall. A wall with a poster on it. It was a poster of a rock band, wich I was guessing was the band that was playing here tonight. James was looking at it with an unreadable expression. Was that.....pride? I barely eyed the thing before something else caught my eye. The "thing" I was looking at was this annoying blonde human girl, who would NOT leave me alone. She was friends with a wolf in my pack named Tauni. She wasn't as bad as this stupid blonde, but their people were the sameish.

I quickly slipped away into the crowd when I came across a slightly open door from behind the stage. I relaxed against the wall grateful I didnt get noticed by the blonde bimbo. I took a swig of my drink when I started hearing voices. Bored, I leaned closer to the door and started listening. "What and have Jax fuck up our ears again? No thank you." I heard a manly voice say. A mused I continued listening. "Heyyyyy!" I heard an angelic voice say. I felt my eyes widen. The voice was beautiful, and I found myself wanting to hear more, so I kept listening. "I wasn't that bad," a variety of voices spoke at that same time by this point saying- "Welllllll

......ya you were" "You sucked!" the voices all muttered a few other things quietly."Sorry but you should probably just watch," "What-ever I'm good you guys just enjoy picking on me!" the musical voice said. "Jax, honey, I think deep down, in your heart, you know you suck." "I do not!" "Don't deny it!" "I don't suck!" then they all started yelling when one of the employees pushed passed me and knocked on the door a few times telling them it was time. I quickly found James and we made for the front of the stage. We were eager to see them.

What I saw next nearly made my heart stop. I saw the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my whole entire life. She could pass for a goddess in a heartbeat! Her dirty blonde hair was up in a tight bun, and her eyes, wow her eyes! She was beautiful and I couldn't look away, not that I wanted to. I watched as she marched over to the front of the stage, to my enjoyment. A little angrily, I might add. My wolf was howling with joy and running around the confines of my mind. I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach, but I wasn't nervous. I was good with the ladies. This explained the smell. My mate I couldn't believe this was her! I was so lucky to be fated with her of all the people on this earth, she was by far the most gorgeous of every single one. Mate. This was my mate! I couldn't wait to hold her. I was most definately going to kidnap her tonight. I was so excited I was slightly shaking. The moment I laid eyes on her, I felt the bond activate. I already loved her, and would NOT risk losing her. I couldn't imagine never seeing her beauty again. I knew it would be intense but this was amazing! I could barely feel her anger and annoyance, but i wasn't sure why she was so flustered. It was fairly hard to pick up just that, considering we have to spend more time together to strengthen the bond. I eagerly watched every movement she made, just like the rest of the completely silent room.