Day 7

To my dearest husband.

People asked me why I love you, and I said that you were perfect, but then I saw you're not and I love you even more.

To the person who stole my breathe, who stole my heart. Thank you, for being my husband. Words alone are not enough to show you how much gratitude and love I am holding.

Jungkook it's not your fault, please take care of our daughter. She's the most precious little girl, and I hope you will protect her...

Tell taegguk that mommy will be gone in a long journey..

That mommy will forever watch her from above..

Ggukie, you're not the only one who broke our promise to stay together. I'm sorry I left first.. And I'm sorry I didn't have time to tell you; that I have been battling cancer hubby..

I didn't have time to sign the papers.. I'm too weak to stand, im sorry..

Hubby, I want to see you one last time. Maybe even say a proper goodbye, I want to hear you singing our song until I close my eyes.

I want to kiss your lips, and remember what was once mine. I want to sleep forever in your embrace, feeling your warmth for the last time..

This is the seventh day Gguk, and you promised me.. This will be the last time you'll be carrying my body..

I'm going to sleep now hubby..

Saranghae,

Your wife,
Jeon Taehyung