Epilogue

Third Persons POV

Just like he promised,jungkook carried his dead wife's body out of the house while crying. His heart being torn into millions of pieces, half of his soul got taken away.

And before he carried taehyung, he sang for the last time, kiss his Beloved's lips for the last time. He embrace him so tightly. Taegguk was woken up with his cries, the little girl saw his mommy and cried with his father.

Jungkook was mostly feeling regret, for almost leaving a diamond to chase a stone. He felt like it was his punishment, for not treasuring what was given to him.

And now there they were, at the funeral, Taehyungs friends came; his parents came,  all were crying from grief.

The session was now over, almost everyone had already left, jungkook stands in front of his wife's grave, while holding hands with their daughter.

"Daddy.. When will mommy come back?.. " Taegguk whispered,looking Up at him.

"Petal, mommy won't be back home anymore.." He responded, smiling a little at his child's innocent.

"Then who will make pancakes on Saturday's? Who will sing taegguk to bed?  Who will watch cartoons with me—d-daddy I want m-mommy!.."She cried, burying her face on jungkook's thighs.

"I miss your mommy too sweetie.. "Jungkook smiled, tears were now escaping his eyes.

"Through life and death my love, promise me you will wait.. " He mumbled, carrying taegguk in his arms.

Taegguk wipe her tears and glance at the grave, there she saw a familiar hand, wearing a familiar ring, she look up and saw taehyung waving at her.

"Mommy!! "She cried, smiling a little as she wave back.

Taehyung, my angel, it seems like god needed you so he had to take you..

Watch us from above my love.

Nado Saranghae..