Part 10: Date?

Part 10: Date?

Kira POV

I woke up warm and restricted...this is happening alot... I looked over to see Chiharu holding me. Smoothly I turned around so I was facing him and began to feel at home again... He's so warm, and close to me. He's the only one who knows about me and my family. Our families were close but both our dad's hate our choices. Mine sees me as a failure, his saw Chi-kun's choice to be a mistake. He always thought that he should be a lawyer or something... So that his choice wouldn't hurt his future. Now he supports them as the man of the house even though he's never home..... Music is his life but it's taking him away from his family... Chiharu's dad has been sick so Chi-kun has been sending over money. I'm happy and jealous of how his family gets along, I love them all to death. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close thanking that I had him back, he was the only one who could make me warm and happy again, thats why the Haru in his name is perfect...Haru, means Spring the best season to me....warm and flowing with flowers... Haru always brought me flowers as a girl... Sakura (Cherry blossoms) was my favorite, the spring flower. Haru's flower, our flower. I love Chiharu, his name means "A Thousand Springs" Hopefully he'll always be around to give me a thousand happy memories. So far he has, and I love him for it, now and forever. I held him tighter and this time he tightened his grip too and nuzzled into my neck. Smiling i patted his head glad to have him near.

"Hungry?" Haru mumbled into my neck, his lips brushed the skin...it sent tingles down my spine... I havent seen him in 3 weeks, thats probably all. I pulled away a bit to see him pouting that I did and I smiled.

"How'd you know?" I asked

"You woke up." He smirked I turned and saw it was 7:02 so yeah it's dinner time and I must feed!

"Yeah I'm peckish, You?"

"Yep." He said popping the 'p'.

"Okay, but I feel lazy let's go out and we can talk."

"Cool, so are we going to a pub, a resturant, or take out to a park so we can play and eat?" He said smiling

"You know me well enough to know which!" I laughed

"I do, okay but we need to get directions and find a place nearby... Lets go on my bike, you havent ridden with me in a while."

I stood and nodded. I grabbed my shoes, wallet and cell. Put those and my keys in my small backpack, note: pockets with important crap inside on a motorcycle = lost. I glanced and saw Chiharu pulling up his pants, I blushed, I mean I've seen it all before but I'm just shy, Haru always did call me innocent. I swiched on my Itouch and found directions. I gave it to Haru to look and got ready. I havent been out in a while...

A/N: Sooo I'm gonna let you guys choose the date spot I honestly prefer the park but the first person to comment can decide! Let the race begin! LOL :/ anyways VOTE COMMENT AND PLEEEASE FORWARD TO ANY YOU THINK WOULD LIKE IT! Also if you want me to read/critque, just leave it on a comment and I will! TTFN!!!