Part 3: First day done, now onto after school...

Kale POV

Art ended and a bunch of girls were staring and some braver ones thanked her for talking back to Cindy. The 'real' unsiliconed girls at school hated her. She just chuckled and said 'later' and walked with me to our next class.

"Hold on gotta stop by my locker ay?" She pointed to a locker bay

"Oh sure." I said. She stopped in front of #666 and chuckled looking at her number. She opened it and put her sketchpad and her skateboard then she shut it.

"Can you move around not on wheels?"

She pointed down, "Nope." I can't believe it... Her tennis shoes...were Wheelies! She just put in the wheels and spun in place. I liked seeing her cute butt twirl... Wierd, I'm not really attracted to most chicks...then again the ones to chose from weren't my type.

We walked to class and this time she had to talk about herself,

"Hi! I'm Kira Blood, I'm 1/2 Japanese, 1/2 Aussie, I like to skate and do arty stuff, and don't mess with me and I won't mess with you."

Everyone just stared at her, our physics teacher, Mr. Donnelly just chuckled, he was awesome. Didn't really care as long as we paid attention when needed. She sat down next to me again and paid attention...I didn't and neither did many others all the girls and most of the guys were staring at her. I glared at them.

"Stop scarin them mate, they're jus curious." She smirked

"So? Curiousity killed the cat, why not idiots?"

She laughed at this...a bit loudly and shook a bit. Mr. Donnelly turned, "Something wrong?"

"Nope just talking about murder!" Kira said smiling broadly

"Well, keep it down."

The rest of the class just stared some amused...most horrified.

The rest of the morning classes were the same, we went to Probabilities and statistics class, then history. She was REALLY bored in that class, but took notes.

Then we headed to lunch, She just rolled in, everyone in the canteen stared as she passed by, alot of gossip was going around, most I didn't understand..."I'm sure it's her!" "No way!" "She totally kicked Jake's ass!" "I'd tap that!" "Seeeexy THING!!" One guy shouted to her.

She just turned and rolled backwards while flipping him off. "Sorry! Not into egos!" She shouted smirking at him. She got in line and grabbed milk, a taco, fries, and a quesodilla. Hungry... then again I got the same only I got a coke.

"Where do you wanna eat?"

"I dunno...kmow a good spot? Preferably not near the jocks?"

"Yep, outside!" We were stopped by Jake and three of his friends.

"Where you going? You still owe a kiss."

"Well your belt notch over there begs to differ. " She gestured to Cindy who was glaring at us. "Now fathead, move!" She was glaring at him as he folded his arms across his chest. "Really? Your gonna play it tough?"

"Yep."

"Fine. I'll kiss you..." She put the tray down, and Jake told his friends to beat it....NO WAY! SHE CAN'T! I thought she wasn't a slut!

She put her hand on his belt and leaned up, then she pulled his belt out, pants him! When he bent over to pick them up she jumped and rolled over his back, flipping around so she could kick his butt over and he fell. Jake was wearing white boxers with PINK elephants! Duuude, LAME!

Everyone gaped at her. Then him. Then APPLAUSE came all over! Even his friends were cracking up! She bowed, picked up her tray and gestured for us to leave. I followed laughing harder than I've EVER laughed!

"Dude, that was AWESOME!" I said as soon as my gut stopped hurting, she was smiling and eatting her taco.

"Thanks! I'd hoped I got that off in time. Ugh I hated bein' so close to the dingbats' mouth. UGH!" She shuddered. I laughed again relieved she wasn't a whore. I never felt jealous of Jake before but, the thought of him kissing her first made me furious!

We finished and walked back to class, well she rolled there... I was really loving her wheeling desire. It was so different.

"Oh, hey since we both have free period last wanna come to my house? Unless you gotta be home..."

"Sure. I live alone, so no one waitin' fer me!"

"You live alone?!" Wow, I was about the same.

"Yeah, I work on weekends mostly, and most nights...and other times I gotta skip school."

"You need cash that bad?"

"No my JOB needs me that bad!"

"What is it?"

Then the bell rang, she mouthed 'later' and went to change for gym. She came out in like 5 seconds wearing the short shorts and a tank top. She looked HOT! Unfortunatly so did most of the guys and Jake was in this class... He looked pissed. HA

"Sooo, your job?" Then coach blew his whistle, and we lined up. "We're doing dodgeball today." A lot of guys whooped! The girls looked nervous...'cept Kira of course... She was smiling evilly and made sure she was opposite teams of Jake. As soon as the whistle blew he was out! OOOOOO HE WAS RED!!! She kept flipping, and spinning making alot of guys stare. She hit their faces when she caught them. We won by alot of players kept because she was a freaking ACE! We left to change, all thats left is English, then she's coming over!

Kira POV

"Hey so are you THE Kira?" Some girl asked me in the locker room.

Knew this was a'comin, kinda shocked no one had the courage t'ask til now..."Well which 'Kira' are you asking bout?"

"The famous one!"

"Oh, well yea, I got the tat don't I?" The locker room was silent.

"OMG! I can't believe I'm seeing it so close and not from a crowd or magazine!!"

"Riiight...uh please stop starin..."

"OH SORRY!!!" She blushed

"S'okay, chill ay? Well peace."

"W-wait! Could I get your pic?"

"Sure just hurry."

She snapped a pic, and said thanks bubbling out her craze, and I rolled away.

I rolled next to Kale toward our last class. Than he remembered the question he never got an answer to: "So, your job?"

"Oh just famous stuff....You don't know do you...?"

"I have no clue what your saying..."

"Ever hear of Chisakura?"

"Oh! Yeah! I love their songs, especially Chimizu. That means-"

"Bloody Water, I know. I wrote it."

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"I'M KIRA! THE SINGER/BASSIST!!!(and sometimes piano...)"

"AWESOME!"

"We'll talk later at your house...time for English!"

Class went by fast, and I grabbed my stuff and skated out to the front.

"You have a car?" Kale asked

"Naaah, I felt like skating."

"Well I'll drive then."

WOW! "I've got a corvett jus like this mate!"

"Cool...So I got some questions."

"Okay!" Then I got into shotgun and threw my stuff into the back.