Part 10 a hard distion

10a part

Shane pov

Two weeks later, and Joe have still not claimed down after walking in to me and Joey having sex and then figured out we were together. Joey and I are still dating, five weeks by now, its the best five weeks of my life. Joey and Joe were fighting, mom and Joe were fighting, me and Joe were fighting... it was just a negative wide around it all.

Joey and I never listen to him, we were going to stay together no mater what. We have been out on a lot of dates and had some sexy times in the bedroom. Joey loves sex, i cant lie and say that I hate it, I love it just as much as he.

Today was one of this days when Joe was working late, what made me and Joey be able to be in the house. We have been living in the tree house seance. But when he was gone we got new clothes, some snack food and charted our phones and iPad. Mom was coming up with dinner and lunch, she was really nice to us, she was sad thou that we had been being here all the time.

We heard a knock on the door and mom was there.

Mom: don't you want to help me with some stuff around the house, i could use some

Joey: Of corse, no problem

So we all got down and helped mom with some stuff like cleaning.

Mom: boys, I just want to ask you if you cant get back to the house?

Joey: not until dad understand what he do to us, he needs to accept our dating

Mom: I know honey, I tired to clam him down but, I cant do anything more

Shane: we know you just care about us mom, but its not much we can do then wait out the storm

Mom: Yeah, what do you feel like for dinner?

Joey: something with chicken!

Mom: okey, no problem

She went into the kitchen and Joey and I did the last on our choirs.

Shane: I love you

Joey: I love you too

We said after we were done, we shared a kiss and sat down on the couch. We sat there, cuddling while watching pointless tv, non of us wanted to retch for the remote to find something good anyways. Joey was laying on my chest and i had my arm around him, I just love being with him. Then his phone called.

Joey: Yeah its Joey... yeah sure... yeah, he has too if he wont come I wont... okey yeah i ask him

He turned to me.

Joey: want to hang out with Luke and Sawyer?

Shane: sounds good

Joey: Sawyer, he said yes... alright we be at B&J in five... see ya

He hang up the phone.

Joey: come on lets go

So thats what we did, we jumped in too the car to get to the Ben & Jerry store. While there we met up with Sawyer and Luke. Joey bro hugged them both.

Sawyer: Hi dude, good to see ya

Luke: yeah, were have you two been

Joey: nothing much, my dad went crazy a few weeks ago

Luke: what happen?

Joey: This

Joey held around my waist and kissed my head.

Luke: aww, so your dating?

Joey: yeah, we wanted to keep it a seared, but dad walked into us while... yeah you know