Part 3 brothers

Joey pov

I gave every information about they guys I have been sexually used by. I cant even call them ex boyfriends anymore... dads right, i have been used. Luckily it was only five guys that i have had Skype sex with, one of then I have been having sex with.

I feel sick... just thinking about that time, his whole body was hairy and i didn't have more then under my arms then, I shaved my self to be sexy for him... Im so happy he used a condom that time or els i would have a lot of STDs.

I sat in my bed typing for my blog

"Something is now changed, I deleted all my social media for you thats interested of me. I saw a thing today, the world is full with love, but also of people that want to use you. I have. Im still out for the love of my life and still feel comfortable about showing my body, my body is goodish and it need to be shared, but what i share here is all. The rest i only show to the person that mean something, the ones I can trust."

I posted and toped it off with me holding a sigh inform of my boxers saying "Don't show more then you feel comfortable about"

I closed my laptop and feel sad... I usually feel good after posting something that i need people to know. Its like my diary. I started it as a boyfriend blog with my boyfriend Corner, we were trying to make the world better for gay people and took a lot of cute pictures of us kissing, hugging, cuddling, swimming and other things that we shared from our dates. Corner was great! He was my first boyfriend I called a real one. We were pretty much doing the same things like all the other gay boyfriends blogs. So one day we started to post nudes, or half nudes so we were just lying in bed in boxers and took photos, but it didn't end there. I had my first time with Corner that day.

Sadly, he just happen to be at the same place and time with my mom and sister the day I lost them... I lost them all... I loosed three people in one day, that has to be a record...

Noting more about that now... I had to forget about it... but it never left me... Now it was just me, Theresa and that Shane guy. I bet Shane told dad! Why do he has to be so enjoying, not that he do much stuff, just that the fact that he's always in my way. I heard a knock on my door.

Joey: its open!

Theresa: Hi Joey, I made cupcakes, you like that?

Joey: um sure, sit down

She sat down in my chair and handle me a warm cupcake. Mmm, I haven't had home baked in a while now, Dad would always try to burn down the house then. I took a bit and it was really good.

Joey: This most be the best cupcake I had seance mom last made me some

Theresa: Joey, i know that you miss your mom, i bet she was an amazing women

Joey: see was...

Theresa: I know its hard, letting new people into your house but, I love your dad and I want the best for you too

Joey: I don't hate you, it just that i don't want to replace my mom, just because shes not here doesn't mean you can take her spot

Theresa: I know Joey, and i will never try to make you call me mom or respect me like her, but your a nice guy I have seen it, remember that time we meet for the first time at the kinase restaurant?

Joey: yeah and how I was hiccuped that whole evening because I was nerves to see you

Theresa: trust me Joey, i was just as nerves

We sheared some latch together.

Theresa: I love you Joey, in that way like a stepmother do, you can come to me with any problem you want