Part 4 You dont need to, but i will **

Shane pov

I was lying in bed, stroking myself. My leach was growing and began to harden. I image someone blowing me, putting me inside his wet ness. Gliding his thong all over it. I moaned softly, I started to let out his name. "Joey" I said. Then i herd the door open.

Joey: oh, naughty boy!

I dropped my c00k and pressed a blanket over it.

Shane: it... its not what it looks like!

Joey: hehe, its not?

He leaded over to me, sat on my bed and leaded his face closer to mine, I was still laying in bed. He took my chin up, making me look into his eyes.

Joey: Its exactly what I want to see

He said and pulled my lips to his, I kissed him back with no clue why. My lower part became cold after the blanket was removed by Joeys hand. The hand then traveled to my belly bottom, down my v line just to get to my happy trail, It stayed there. His ice cold skin, close to my hard c00k just made it harder.

He pulled away to give me a sexy smirk. He body lowed down on me and a hard, cold grab were on my leach. I felt the warm and wet thong over my tip, an hand by the bace of my 20cm long c00k. His other hand was tickling my pubes on my balls.

My head pressed back to pillows. I let out a moan what made my partner smile, he pulled me into his mouth and i hit the back of his troth. He did if faster, making his lips it tight for me.

Joey: your ready babe?

I looked over to him, I noble, knowing exactly what he meant. He unbutton his dark blue shirt. One at the time, slowly just to tease me. He looked at me, liking his lips while striping down.

Half way, I reached with shaking hands to his belt, getting it off him quick just to unbutton his pants. He trowed them off so I could see his huge c00k pressing to the fabric of his boxers.

Joey: Like what you see your dirty boy

Shane: I cant believe we are doing this...

Joey: Don't be screed, I'm just your stepbrother, I know you think I'm hot

I bitten my lip and Joey leaded down to kiss me. My hands garbed his perfect butt cheeks and my thumps were playing with his waistband of his boxers. I slowly mange to take them off and his c00k slammed up and hit the lower part his storage. Good he was hot ass fuck!

He pressed his shaved package trow mine and humped me, I just needed to be inside of him like now! so I picked him up a little by his hips, giving him the sigh to sit on my c00k. He smiled sexy to me and got up, garbing me to put me inside his entrees. He slowly sat down on it and I felt how warm and tight his ass hole was.

He groaned in pain sense we didn't opened him up first. Joey trowed his head back and leaded out some moans and when he fully sat on me he rolled around to make me dance inside of him. I garbed his hips and started to thumbs. I drag my nails into his skin on his hips.

I have never been this turned on in my life, and the fact that my stepbrother was the one doing this, just made it kind of dangers what just made it more sexy. I hope we didn't woke mom and Joe up...

I then felt how Joey started to looking for something to grab on me, chest, shoulders, hair everywhere. He loved it! His moans was like music for my ears and I just needed to cum, and I did... My lode was now running out from Joeys ass, down my legs.

Joey pulled out and came closer to my face with his c00k and pumped it, his cum was now all over my face and I could taste him, it was amazing. We both was heavily breathing and Joey fall next to me.