actually meeting me

Now that the war is over, just about everyone from the pirates side is still alive, a lot of casualties from the marines side. I felt nervous because i revealed myself to save aces life. I'll come back out when ace calls for me.. Which will be soon when they get somewhere safe. I felt tired, this was the first time i used more of my power, well i only used 55 percent of my power to make sure ace survived, i felt like i should use more just in case..which is what i am did. I felt worried about how they will feel about me, after all they only ever seen me about..twice or so and I never really talked to them much the first time around when I saved thatch life. This time they saw me saving aces life, I know they can't really do anything about me except for ace because I'm apart of him. If he asked me to not come out anymore then I won't unless it involves a life that is important to ace. Ah I should probably sing, that will help me a little bit and I know it will help ace too since every time I song to him, he calms down and his emotions aren't wack or anything else. So I started singing...

While under the morning star, searching through the black sky, i look all around, there you are, so when you come back home, promise me, that you will hold me tight before you have to leave again, i know that in my heart, you will always come and go, now lets gaze up at the sky again, listen to my voice, before you disappear into the dark unknown, once again, it's not my story to tell, I'm always waiting, for you to come back. Please stay safe for your important people..

I stopped singing after that, we are almost safe and the time will come...what will happen I wonder? Oh.. here we are..safe...I listen in to what they were talking about. "Ace do you know that person who saved your life and thatch's?" Someone asked."No but I do have a clue to who it might be..."ace responded. Hey..you..er will you come out? Ace asked me mentally, I responded with a nudge, then I started coming out. I saw people staring at me as I appeared out of flames. I stare back with a frown. How will they react I wonder? "So your the one who saved aces and thatch's life...but why would you?" Whitebeard asked me with a weird glint in his eyes. "Because ace is mine, he claimed you all as his family so that makes you mine as well. Ace might have not really known I was with him since he ate me but I've been with him since he ate my fruit..." I said and I felt their confusion. "Ate your fruit? Does that mean you were the devil fruit ace had already eaten?" Whitebeard asked and I felt some of their shock and surprise. "Yes I was the mera mera no mi fruit or what some people sometimes called me, the flame flame fruit..." I said. "So your apart of ace...then that means we had another sibling/son without even realizing it or noticing..." someone said. "I stayed hidden for a reason, I knew the day would come when I had to come out in a physical form one day which is why I stayed hidden so it was aces unknown ace, hehe see what I did there? I was the unknown ace for ace..hehe.." I said with a small laugh around the ending.

Whitebeard responded with a laugh as well, i grinned. "So will you be joining us?" Someone asks me. "Silly.. I'm already apart of the Whitebeard Pirates the moment ace joined." I said grinning happily. They cheered and started a party. I grin, know that they know about me...I can come out whenever I want! The whole world knows about me but they don't know what I am. I looked off into the distance and without noticing, I started to sing. "Off in the distance, to a far away land..let us journey peacefully, and when the day has arrived, we will celebrate the day away. Come and join us where the fun begins. Can you see our smiles on our faces? I can hear the laughter in the distance. For everything is great on the day that we arrived. I have seen it all with my comrades, can you hear the gentle bell ringing in the wind? When the next day arrives, we will listen to the voices from down below. Can you hear me now? Let us sing when the day arrives, the sunset setting. Do you see how the reds, pinks, and purple align? What a beautiful day it's been, let us hope for another like it. For our dream world to come truth,let us hear the wind whisper into our ears like little children playing in the snow and when the day comes, we will depart onto our next adventure with smiles on our faces, we will see each other again when the moment comes, let us see each other later.."

I then noticed how quiet it was and looked around to see surprised and awe faces. I blink in confusion, then the started cheering and asking for another song. What song? I thought and Marco said "you were singing just now, it was great yoi." I looked at him in response. Oh..I didn't realize I was singing...I grinned happily and agreed to sing another song. "Let the river hear our thoughts, let's go over the rainbow that lights up the sky. What do you hear? Let's us listen to the laughter of everybody all around us. What do you see? Let us see the smiles on everyone's faces. What do you feel? Let us hug the people all around us. We can hear the rain as it gentle falls to the ground. Can you see me dancing along with the rain? What do you hear? What do you see? For every bodies happiness lays somewhere in this world and beyond. Do you hear our laughter as it echoes down the sea? Let us be happy as we sail until our heart is content. Let us smile as we say our last goodbyes to this world and greet the next one with a smile." I stopped singing and looked at my nakama. They clapped and I grinned. I felt happy as I was surrounded by all of my nakama along with Luffy. I grinned as we continued to party until night and some of us fell asleep.

_____*_____*____*____*____*____*____*_
Finally finished with 1140 words right now. I hope you all like and enjoy it. It might take a while for the next update on this since I'll be trying to update my other stories. Until next time...ja me~!