ace visits luffy

So ace went to that one place to go and visit luffy...I forgot the name.. whoops..anyways ace just saved luffy from smoker, and then went to go find luffy, it happened the same way even without teach or blackbeard since he's long dead already and ace isn't looking for anybody but luffy right now.

I wonder if luffy will notice me in here with ace? Since luffy is kinda like gol d roger in hearing..I believe  it called the voice of all?

Oh well..anyways, ace finally caught up to luffy on striker as luffy said the same thing his anime self said about ace, though he did give ace a curious look.

Everything was just about the same including those guys showing up and got beaten by ace when he used fire fist or hiken.

I grin in amusement, go ace! It's even more impressive in person or like right up close to ace when he fights.

So afterwards ace traveled with luffy for quite a while, I just hummed a bit in excitement, puffy, again giving ace a curious stare.

More adventure dead ahead, I can't wait..though I do wonder...since blackbeard was taking care of.. Does that mean ace won't get captured and sent to the marines?

I shudder, I hope not...but if he still does and his destiny to die...then I won't hesitate on sacrificing my life to save his and keep him safe..but if his destiny was to die..

Wouldn't it mean the same to those I've saved and are still alive today? So that means to me, I can stop people from their death and they will live longer.. I grin happily at that, so no matter what happens, ace still gets to live!

I felt happy and relieved at that...all I have to worry about is our family, friends, and some others.

Though I know they don't know about me...that kinda means I'm not family, or a friend to them just yet..maybe one day in the future after I reveal myself to them but until then...

I'll stay hidden, one unknown ace to ace himself..haha get it? I'm an unknown ace to a person named ace! It's ok if nobody gets it.. It was probably a bad one anyway..oh well..I let out a sigh...a lot of things to think about right now...eh..

Well everything was the same, except that ace wasn't looking for blackbeard and puffy giving axe some looks of curiosity.

So I wonder what happens now? I thought, but later on I wished I didn't think that at that time when we got captured but for now I didn't know that later on,  we would eventually get captured or so.

I pout, since ace decided to leave his brother and his crew after a while, we started headed back to aces pops.

I felt bored but noticed something was off, what is it? I thought and used observation haki. Who are they?

I thought, since I haven't felt them before..I then warned ace in my usually manner that I did to make sure ace knew there was something wrong or something like that.

I watched as ace glanced around for a few seconds before he used his observation haki as well. I saw ace widen his eyes in surprise and confusion.

I guess he didn't know them too..I frown as I started to focus on them more. Wow...their haki was really, really big...almost like a...oh sh**... Like an admiral... Aww don't tell me its someone on similar strength to an admiral or an admiral themselves!

I thought, feeling alarmed at that, then I sent even more of a warning to ace.

Ace can feel me, he knows me as the devil fruit he ate, he thinks I'm the power he uses which is correct, he can feel it when I shift around, when I poke at him mentally, when I have a bad feeling, I share it all with him.

I felt him tense up after I sent that feeling even more.

He knew they probably weren't good news and were probably enemies. He also knew he should be warily of them, which is why he spend up striker, trying to create more distance between us.

I frowned again, I felt more worried then even just the events with Blackbeard happening, I can only hope that ace makes it back to whitebeard or at least close.

If ace does get captured, I  at least have to stay hidden until that time where I am needed most.

Like when ace was killed in the war, that was one of the saddest moments in my life, I don't cry much but that was one of the few things that made me cry with so much sadness in my heart.

Ace, luffy, marco, thatch, and a few others were my complete favorites, a few of my favorites were killed in the anime.

I stopped them from getting killed, which also meant I stopped corazon from dying because I...found a way to go throw time by accident..which was a big whoops moment for me when I figured that out...so in this time line corazon is still alive which made me happy because law didn't grow up like he would have in the anime but law is still a pirate and corazon followed law.

Which made me feel relief, law will at least listen to him when it comes down to it all...I think...oh well...back to ace speeding striker up even more, somehow they were catching up to us.

I don't know how or if it was their devil fruit or something... It felt like.. Ace was somewhat slower then usual.. Was it a devil fruit user doing this or.. Something else?

I frown, I felt something get thrown at us, I sent ace a warning as ace turned to look what it was.

Then it hit us and everything went black as the both of us fell unconscious.

___*____*____*___*___*__*___*__*___*__
I finally finished! 974 words right now! Yes! Another few more chapters to go! Then I'm finished.. for now at least..i might make more chapters like this or make another similar one with a different devil fruit..well until next time..ja ne ~!

X-small edited

X