CHAPTER 17- NEW PLAN (not edited)

"Dude you are now a married man. Official. Trapped in a fucking jar" Josh said chortling like it was the funniest joke in the world.

"Ha ha laugh it up". Ash returned taking a sip of his champagne. All four were sitting on one of the tables decorated with white and peach in the Hurley’s’ pool area. This was where the reception was been held; it had been transformed beautifully with a white and peach décor, and pillars of peach flowers scattered all around the area. As beautiful as it was, Ash was not impressed; this was the last place he wanted to be at the moment.  

 "Look on the bright side, your wife is hot" Jeremy said looking at Emily speaking with Sherri and the rest of the Hurley's help. She could be hot all she wants, Ash was determined to never touch her again. His attraction was long gone.

 "At least she knows her place regardless of her marital status" Josh added. Ash laughed talking another sip of his drink. The bitch probably had never been in a room with three of the richest men in Atlanta, Ash thought grimacing. He couldn’t believe his dad invited his closest friends to the sham of a wedding.

 "I see why you fell for her. I would do her too. But more careful than you though" Jeremy said laughing.

 "Dude shut up. I got carried away" How many times was he going to explain himself? This was the main reason he didn’t want his friends to know about the pregnancy; they wouldn’t let him live it down.

"I wouldn’t even dare to not use condom with people like that. Forget not wanting her to get pregnant, I wouldn't risk contracting anything from her" Jeremy continued, still looking at Emily but this time with a look of disgust.

Ash wiped his face "She is clean" if there was anything he knew to be a fact about Emily, it was her clean bill of health

 "She told you that?" Josh wanted to know.

Ash mentally shook his head. Like he would ever believe her. "No. I got checked after the first time"

"The first time? You mean you fucked her raw more than once?" Jeremy asked.

Ash groaned. Not again.

"I thought this was a one hit wonder. You know the one time you don't use a rubber, she got pregnant" shaking his head Josh continued "You were asking for it then"

"Dumbass" Jeremy added.

"Both of you can stop reprimanding me now okay?. I fucked up. I am paying for it. I'm married to the bitch until I prove that that thing is not mine" He didn’t think the punishment was fitting but that was something he had to take up with his dad. The man was just doing anything and everything to piss him off. Ash couldn’t hide the shock on his face when he saw his dad walk her down the aisle. Why his dad had to give her away was beyond him; she was probably too pathetic for any of her family members to walk her down the aisle. What a loser. 

"You better hope there is someone less fortunate than you because this is 50/50 now" Jeremy commented earning a chuckle from Josh. That had always been Ash’s hope and prayer; he hoped someone else would come forward to claim the child. He was fully aware he might be the father but he hoped someone else was more deserving; he wanted nothing to do with Emily or her meal ticket.

"I am going to talk to that red head over there, see if she will come home with me tonight" Josh said saluting his friends before walking away.

"Ash can I take the other one to your room?..I don't want her coming home with me" Jeremy asked with a smirk. Ash grinned at Jeremy. Always the womanizer.

"Suit yourself man". At least someone was having fun on the worst day of his life.

"Will do. Not all of us have a hot wife to go home to" Jeremy said walking away. Ash ignored Jeremy’s comment; there was no wife to go home to, he had no intentions of ever treating Emily like a wife.