1

Amanda walked into the room and threw her bag on the bed. She took off the waist length black wig on her head and pulled her shoes before diving on the bed. She was so tired that she couldn't even acknowledge her best friend, Sophie, who was making up by the corner of the room. Sophie stared at her friend through the mirror before finally turning to her.

"Babes, what's up? This one that you just entered without saying anything." Sophie said looking at her friend's shoes and wig littered on the floor.

"Hope you won't understand." Amanda mumbled with her face buried into the mattress.

"Stressful lecture?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah." Amanda said as she managed to sit up and face her friend. "At first ehn, we had Mr. Dike, you know that one doesn't like to stay long in class na," She said, making her friend nod. "After the man left, Professor Nwachukwu entered." As she said that, her friend burst into a fit of laughter.

"Thank God, I didn't go today. I was really enjoying my sleep. You know I can't disturb myself, I'll go and see him after the exams." Sophie said with a wink making Amanda chuckle and wriggle her finger in front of Hope's face.

"I trust you na. I wish I could do the same but you know Prince na, he'll kill me if he hears I'm messing around with any other guy." Amanda said smiling at the thought of her boyfriend.

"I better receive your wedding invitation one day o. Because after these whole thing with him, if you both don't get married eh," Sophie said jokingly as they both laughed.

"He's the love of my life. We're couple goals." Amanda said grinning.

"It's you people that has found love na. What about the single ones like us? What are we going to do kwanu?" Sophie asked pouting as Amanda folded her arms against her chest and raised her brows at her friend.

"And you're among the single ones?"

"Yes na."

"Mtcheeeew. Where are you going to now?"

"To see Chief Clement." Sophie said.

"Where were you last night?" Amanda asked but her friend kept quiet and was picking her nails with a smile on her face. "You were with that guy in Computer department o."

"Abeg jare. I have to hurry so I'll get money for my hair and that new dress I ordered online." Sophie said as she applied her lipstick.

"So you're not coming to the club with us tonight na,"

"I wouldn't miss it for anything." Sophie said as she looked at the wall clock. "I'll meet you guys at the club before 11pm."

"Okay o." Amanda said as she got up from the bed and went to the kitchen. "Did you cook?"

"Yeah, I prepared potato porridge." Sophie said. "I'm off, babe. Later."

"Have fun, love." Amanda said.

******

*At The Club*

Amanda and Prince entered into the club with his hand around her neck as they received praises from the people inside. They were like the main deal in school and everyone either admired or was jealous of them. Amanda walked majestically in her mini fitted gown, batting her long false lashes with her powder and blush coated face. She looked just like a Disney princess and every girl wanted to be like her or every boy wanted her but unfortunately she belonged to the hottest guy in the campus, Prince Okoye.

"Baby, let's go get a drink and then dance." Prince said into her ear so she would hear from the loud music playing.

Amanda nodded her head as they went to the VIP area and sat along with their friends. The bartender quickly ran over to them and hailed them.

"The Prince is here." Kamsy, the bartender said, shaking hands with Prince.

"Kamsy, my man. How far?" Prince asked as Kamsy nodded.

"Everywhere just dry o but I know say as you don come, levels go change na." Kamsy said making Prince laugh with his head threw back.

"My man." Prince cheered.

"So, the usual?" Kamsy asked as Prince nodded.

"You know as e dey be na." Prince said as he shook Kamsy's hand again.

"The Prince!" Kamsy hailed before leaving to get the drinks.

"Chris, where's the junk?" Prince asked his friend as his friend brought out a little bag and placed it on the table in front of Prince. "My food is here." He said as he turned to look at Amanda. "Baby, my meal is here."

Amanda laughed as she rubbed his arm. "I can see but I'm your favorite meal right, baby?"

"Prince hesitated before answering. "Sure baby."

Amanda looked confused for a while. She wanted to ask him why he hesitated but she just didn't want to overreact so she let if go.

"YO! WHATS UP?!" Sophie asked coming close. "Your queen is here, people."

Amanda felt happy that her friend was finally here.

"Welcome, mi lady." Chris joked as Sophie sat in between him and Amanda. Prince was silent as he was busy wrapping the weed.

"I wanna dance." Amanda said as she began moving her body.

"Dance for me, baby." Prince said as Amanda went in front of him and began dancing; twerking and twirling and touching. "Yes, baby."

*****

A/n Hi loves! This is my very first story here. I hope you read it and also remember to vote and comment what you think.
Bye!!