You Go Shopping

Lance:

I needed to go to the mall for some new clothes. My wardrobe was getting small. I dragged Lance to the mall with me since Soi, Shinbi, and Eri were busy. The first store we went to was Hot Topic. I bought some black skinny jeans and band tops. After that, we headed to Dillards.

I needed to get at least one dress for special occasions. I grabbed some dresses and made my way to the dressing rooms with Lance following behind me. I went into the stall and closed the door. I put on the first dress.

I opened the stall door and showed Lance, "What do you think, Lance?" He looked at me, "It's alright, but I don't think you should buy it." I tried on some more before deciding on a simple blue and white dress. Lance seemed to like it, so I bought it. I then dragged him to a nearby candle store.

I picked up a candle and lifted it to my nose. It smelled like lemons, but wasn't too strong. It was actually sweet smelling. I turned towards Lance, "Smell this, Lance." He hesitantly smelt the candle. He looked at me, "Lemons? I had a feeling you'd pick that one." I smiled, "Well, it reminds me of you." He blushed slightly but stayed silent. I bought the candle and we headed home.

Yeonho:

I dragged my boyfriend around the mall, trying to find an outfit for couple's day. Every year, the academy has a Couple's Day where couples wear matching clothes. Yeonho and and I decided to go with yellow as our color. Yeonho was called 'the chick' after all.

We eventually stopped inside Dillard's. I found a cute yellow dress and some cork wedges. They fit like a glove. I stepped out of the dressing room to show Yeonho.

 I stepped out of the dressing room to show Yeonho

He blushed, "You look n-nice

He blushed, "You look n-nice." I smiled, "Thanks. I think I'm going to buy this." He nodded, "Ok. I found my outfit too!" He lifted a hanger with an outfit on it.

I smiled, "It's perfect. Now, come on! We have to go find our bunny ear headbands!" He giggled and grabbed my hand, "Ok! Let's go!"

Yuri:

After making the mistake about talking about shopping in front of Yuri, he dragged me to the mall. As we stepped into the first store, he spoke, "Buy anything you like, darling. Your budget is unlimited today." I smiled, "Thanks, Yuri."

I bought some shirts and pants along with a skirt that Yuri liked on me. I decided to go into Victoria's Secret for a new sports bra and other stuff. Yuri picked up something from the nearby rack, "My honey, try this on."

I turned to him and nearly fainted.

I blushed, "Y-Yuri!" He chuckled, "Embarrassed, my dear? Cute

I blushed, "Y-Yuri!" He chuckled, "Embarrassed, my dear? Cute. But try it, for me?" I took the hanger, "Fine. Fine." We walked to the dressing room and I stepped into a stall. I tried on the sports bra, which fit nicely.

Yuri spoke, "Darling? Is it on yet?" I quickly put on the lingerie, surprised at how well it fit. I cracked the door open, "Come over here." He approached, his eyes looking me up and down, "You look beautiful, darling. Let's buy it."

He continued, "I'll make definite use of it later, my honey~"

Tei:

I walked through the aisle, piling books in my arms as Tei followed behind me with some books of his own. My books consisted of horror and mystery genres. I approached the register, checking out. Before I could pay, Tei handed the worker his card.

I looked at Tei, "You don't have to do that." He chuckled, "I don't mind. You deserve to be pampered." I blushed as we walked to the cafe in the bookstore. The cafe was my comfort spot and I loved coming here.

We sat down at the table in the back and ordered our drinks. I opened my book, reading the first chapter. The book was called "Green Eyes See The Score". I leaned my head on Tei's shoulder as I read. He wrapped his arm around me, holding me close.

He spoke, "I love you, (Y/n)." I smiled, "I love you too."

Red:

The drama club put Red in charge of buying supplies for their festival booth. So, of course, Red dragged me to the nearest crafting/party store. The booth the club was doing one of those strength test things.

As we walked down the aisles, I turned to Red, "Instead of having a little metal ball go up the pole, we should use a miniature sword. And we could decorate the bell like a dragon. What do you think?"

He smiled, "Wow! The heroine of justice always has such great ideas." I blushed, "You're making me blush."

We got the stuff we needed and left the store, meeting with the rest of the members at the nearby community center. They also loved my ideas after Red blurted them out.