Okay!

Guys, I've come to a decision, but I want you guy's approval!!! With the help of many of you guy's comments (YAY!!!) I decided to end this story.

I know I know, there are some of you guys that really REALLY didn't want me to stop writing it, but I guess that I kinda lost interest and got tired of writing it........ And I seriously love writing but, all things have to end at some point right? I mean, we made it to the point where I had to write a sequel! We made it to #634! That's so SO amazing!!! And for ending this story, some of you guys probably would like to better knife me, right? Well, do you really think it's easy coming up with ALL those things? That's why I needed your suggestions, and I just think that there's just simply no more to say. We all ready put everything down. Which is simply, Amazing.

So, really, don't be upset about me ending this story,

"Don't Cry Because It's Over, Smile Because It Happened." ~Doctor Seuss.

So my idea that needs you guy's approval, is that, I start a new story. One that contains a mix of a bunch of books, like a TFIOS Ya know your obsessed, or a THG ya know your obsessed, but all in one! It won't be Just TFIOS and THG, but more books! Like if I stay, or Maximum Ride!!! Each chapter will be a different book, or even movie!!! Each book will get multiple chapters!!! so, is that a good enough idea? Lemme know!!!

~CASPERKITTEN100