Hi!!!!!!

Hi!!!!!! Okay, I know, you guys hate me for not updating, I'm sorry!!! And, even worse than that, I don't even have an excuse I simply just didn't update. Sorry...... I'll give you your 11 things now.................

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

#478. You have at least 3 songs from the divergent album or more

#479. when you figured out that Tris's mom was dauntless you freaked out.

#480. (WARNING: this involves The Fault In Our Stars spoilers. if you have not, and are planing to, read The Fault In Our Stars, don't read any further. also ill give those who have read divergent and NOT TFIOS another #480. Thank you.) Plot twist: Tobias Wrote TFIOS Disguising himself as John Green, he wrote himself as Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace as Tris. but you see, in his version he dies and not Tris. that's all he ever wanted, for him to die and not Tris. (No spoiler comments because the non-TFIOS-readers read the comments as well.)

#480.(for those who haven't read TFIOS) "We can be mended. We can mend each other." this one quote, brought tears to your eyes.

#481. You get really excited when you see fortress. Do you get it? Fourtris - fortress (from Infinitexinfinityx)

#482. You see the number 4 *laughs quietly to yourself* *smiles* *laughs out loud*

#483. muffins will never be the same ever again. R.I.P. Uriah and Marlene.

#484. seriously, whenever you get crazy, or way to happy, you think over what you ate today and realize you had bread. Explains.

#485. that divergent moment when you see a moth and instantly think of cotton balls.

#486. Fangirling isn't just a job. It's a hobby.

#487. Best motivation for killing a spider: "come on, you can do it. if the dauntless could jump on and off of a moving train you can kill a stupid spider!"

#488. divergent changed your life.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
SIX MORE DAYS TILL TFIOS!! and I did 12 really but the TFIOS one didn't count.
Sooooo, vote. comment. follow me. and don't forget to smile!!! SMILE BECAUSE THE CHICKEN LOVES YOU!!! 🐥

-CASPERKITTEN100