Hi!!!!!!!!:)

Hi guys! so how are you liking the sequel so far? Cause I'm trying my hardest. The first update I updated got tons of awesome comments right away, and it made me like super happy!!! I was smiling at my screen like the loser I am. haha, anyway, here's your 11 things. p.s. I'm trying to update as often as I can.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

#407. some random creep: "divergent is stupid, it's just like the hunger games and the characters ar-" you: *cuts the pansycake off by saying "go. Just leave. walk out a five hundred story window. now." *

#408. you understand that being a fangirl isn't always the easiest job, cause it involves doing horrible things to the horrible people who insult our divergent books.

#409. news lady: "Theo James has just been kiddnapped" your family looks at you. You say, "what? Ill feed him. alright?"

#410. you find out one of your close friends have just read divergent: "OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! NOW WE ARE GONNA BE EVEN CLOSER!!!!"

#411. divergent made reading a whole lot of fun.

#412. You look divergent up on every website you use.

#413. you say something so happily and crazy and you blame it on the bread.

#414. divergent is a dream come true.

#415. You find yourself thinking about divergent even when you don't mean to.

#416. the day you read divergent your world became brighter. the day you read insurgent that brightness dulled the tiniest bit, then you read allegiant your world turned dark and gray. but every now and then that light shins through.

#417. Divergent is da bomb.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Okay! there ya go!!! 18 days till the fault in our stars is in theaters, sorry, but you can't blame me for counting down. I am excited!!! comment, vote, inbox and follow me, and read divergent OVER AND OVER again. 📖 READ IT!

-CASPERKITTEN100