3

Tiana P.O.V

"Tiny your on in five", Brianna said to me, as she was putting her heels on

"Ight", I said putting my blush on, I put hot pink lipstick on and Put my hair in a neat bun and put my "Sexy" earrings on and I put on a Black laced bra on and a red laced thong on and put a see through cardigan, I put on my black heels. Tonight me and Brianna were dancing together, I was so excited.

"Let's go Girl", Brianna said, She was wearing and White laced bra and a White Laced Thong with a see through cardigan. I could see her nipples, Today we were doing a devil and angel theme, Im the devil, and shes the Angel, We walked out of the dressing room.

" Tonight!, Its a special night for you fellas, There 2 fine ladies coming out on the stage , Its the Angel and the Devil, TINY and BERRY!!!!" The DJ said has he put on " Queen and Pornstar by Hittz" Me and Brianna walked out on stage and walking so sexy. I started biting my lip and I put my hand on the pole turned my back to the crowed and bended down showing them a view of my ass and I turned back to them and squatted down, Looking out at the crowed sexually and crawled to this one guy and he put a 20 in my bra

" Thank you papi" I said getting up and walked and started Twerking on the stage with Brianna next to me winking at me and slapped my ass and we both got up on the pole And spinned while all of them men and a few woman hollered. Brianna and I landed on the floor with a split. I crawled over to Brianna and she crawled to me. The Dj changed the song to "Hookah by Tyga" Brianna and I got up and turned to the crowd and swaying our hips side to side and I went In front of her and Bent down and flashed my ass up to the crowd as I went down. We were getting 100's 20's 50's. We were getting them Guap. I got up and walked up infront of the stage, while Brianna was doing her thing on the pole and I started Patting my pussy that was in my thong to give everyone alittle tease and I started Laughing. In the crowd I spotted Trevor looking at me with a straight face and he began to smirk and Next to him was the dude from the mall that looked hella familiar. I turned around and took of my cardigan and threw it out to the crowd and looked back at them and turned back I was embarrassed.

" BooBoo what are u doing" Brianna said swaying her hips,

" Nothing" I said, I started Looking at the crowd and Blew them a kiss and grabbed all of the money

"Well It Looks Like That Sexy Show Is Finished Everyone" He said, And I heard everyone say

"Come back", "Whoaaa!!", "Damn There Finer Than Ever","

I walked to the dressing room,

" That was great mami" Brianna said Smacking my ass and started counting her money.

Damn that was crazy, I said to myself

Trevor's P.O.V

We walked in Clique and sat in the V.I.P section with the boys.

"So King what were you doin all dis time bruh", I said trying to understand why he left

"Well I had hella beef wit one of dem, Purple niggas" He said takin a sip of his vodka,.. Thats been our enemy for years, I never understood our beef with them, it started way back when we were younger.

"Well we can talk about dis later mane, It time to turn up and get some hoe to fuck wit" ,I said smirking and rapping on of my home boys.

" Tonight!, Its a special night for you fellas, There 2 fine ladies coming out on the stage , Its the Angel and the Devil, TINY and BERRY!!!!",

I heard and I looked and saw Tiny and This girl that was at the club the other night come on stage, I froze. I just stared.

"The fuck", I said to myself, Tiny never told me what she did but this, wow, not what I thought.

"Tiana" King said to him self has he looked up at the stage, I looked at Him

"You know her", I said looking at her purk up her ass to everyone

"Yeah my childhood friend", He said standing up and looking at the stage and walking away.

Kings P.O.V

" Tonight!, Its a special night for you fellas, There 2 fine ladies coming out on the stage , Its the Angel and the Devil, TINY and BERRY!!!!" The Dj said.

I looked at the stage and became speechless, that shy little girl i met 10 years ago blossomed. This is what she does for a living?

"Tiana?", I said under my breath, wow I missed her so much I had to go see her

"You know her" Trevor said looking at me confused,

"Yeah my childhood friend" I said staring and she started staring at me and turned away and collected her money and walked of the stage as the DJ ended the appearance.

I walked away from the V.I.P section walked up the the Dressing room door, for my luck she came out of the dressing room a wade a cash in her hand and she looked at me with shock.

Tianas P.O.V

"Ima pay Boss ill be right back" , I told the girls and walked out of the dressing room and became face to face to the guy from the mall.

"Tiana", He said, I stared at him for a moment and I looked at him and I saw a scar on his eyebrow and I totally remember why he looked familiar ...Hes King...

8 Years ago....

"King get down from there your gonna hurt yourself" I said scared hes gonna break a arm or a leg

"Tiana stop being like my mom" King said coming down from the tree, but as he was coming down he missed a branch and fell to the ground.

"KING!!!!" I said running to him, and bending down to see if he was ok

"Ugh im fine Tiana" King said getting up

"King your bleeding" I said touching his eyebrow, thats gonna leave a scar bad

"It doesn't even hurt" He said, Ima just but a band- aid on it

"Its gonna leave a scar" I said putting my hands on my hips

"Well thats gonna be a tattoo now isn't it" He said walking back into the house

"Your so stubborn King James Carter",I said stomping into the house......

... The person that was suppose to be there for me but left,... I thought he was dead..., I started to cry, why did he keep this from me

"How are you alive" I said looking away

"I have to explain, I no your hurting right now but hear me out please" He said pleading, I want him to hold me till I fall asleep and Love me, My hearts telling me to forgive and forget but my brains telling me to tell him to fuck of.

I stared at him and nodded

"Yea we can talk", I said wipping my tears away and gave him my phone number and walked away to give my Boss his payment.

"Here Daddy" I said handing him a 50 and he nodded and I walked away and walked into my dressing room

"That was long" Brianna said

I nodded and Wipped the make up off and put on my Crop top and my sweat pants and Brianna put on her clothes and we walked out of the club and walked to my car and I drove off.

Tomorrows The Day I Get Answers That I've Been Waiting For Years For......

Comment and Vote

Sorry for the mistakes😑