5

"Im just going to say she's not my girl friend," King said quietly as he said next to me on the couch while I ate hot Cheetos. I didn't care if he had one I was just curious. He was my best friend when I was younger I just need to get to no him more.

"King I don't feel some time of way its all good," I answered looking at Real world Ex-plosion. "Her and I mess around flirtatiously," he said explaining himself. I looked at him " I didn't need to no that," and laughed and got up from the couch and into the kitchen where Brianna was cooking.

"Girl I am so tired" I said acting sleepy when I really wasn't. She looked up, I bit my lip. "Your lying, I know when your lying hoe," she said putting potatoes into fries sizes. "Ugh all of this is coming so fast" I said sighing. She put oil on the potatoes. "Girl I understand," she said nodding her head in agreement. I walked away from her and grabbed her grey Old Navy sweater and went outside to smoke a cigarette, and I see Trevor already smoking.

"Whatsup TT," He said puffing out the smoke.

"Nothing just living," I said pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up. He nodded.

"Lets walk," he said putting the ciger on the ground and stepping on it and walked down the pouch steps and I did also.

"So you a stripper nahhh," he said laughing. I enhaled the smoke and puffed it out.

"Yeah, believe it buddy," I said walking beside him.

We continued walking and talking and I got to learn more about him. He was an only child and he has a 2 year old son living with his grandmother and his mother died of cancer and his baby mother killed herself after having the baby, and he's been in the game since he was 16, we were walking and the man came up to us, he was taller and muscular. He had 2 bags in his hand but I couldn't see his voice because it was dark.

"Tracy where the fuck were you we got to go" He said out of breathe and Trevor looked at me than at him.

"Um excuse me who are," I said looking at him up and down.

"The fuck you mean who am I, Im yo man" he said raising his voice.

Trevor looked at me.

"I aint got no man," I said flicking him off, "Come on niggas these days be playing games," I dragged him and walked away as the man kept on calling the name out "Tracy".

"Hahahaha you changing names and running from niggas,"evor said laughing. I swear to god I didn't know who that man was in a day in my life and all I knew was that my name was Tiana.

"No I swear Trevor" I said as we were close to Brianna's house. This came out of nowhere completely nowhere. Trevor and I got inside and I took of Brianna sweater and I saw that everyone was getting ready to eat. I took my sandals off.

I jogged over to where Trevor was and whispered to his ear "Don't mention anything to anyone that's embarrassing," I said looking at him, and he nodded and laughed and walked over to the table. It was embarrassing.

Tracys P.O.V

Im walking rapidly to oak street were I was meting my boyfriend to leave the fuck out off Florida. Im a 21 year old girl running for her life, because her ex boyfriend sold her for a pimp or some guy or whatever who keeps girls as his own, I was going to be some guys slave and have me whenever he pleases. I have no parents well I do but....Its just me and my boyfriend.

"TRACY!!," I heard Jalen scream out. He probably saw me. "Jay!!" I said running across the street to him.

"Ok lets go," I said pulling my keys out so I could open my car.

"What the fuck now Im your boyfriend now, and who was that nigga and how the fuck did you get your shit so fast," He said so deep. What the fuck is he talking about.

"What the fuck are you talking about Jalen" I said opening my car door and putting my bags in the back seat.

"You were just here 4 Minutes ago," he said putting the bags in the back also.

"No I wasn't this isn't the time to fucking play around get in the car," I said going around the car and opening the drivers seat and starting he engine.

"Your lucky I changed my ways for you man, I will drop that shit maybe it was the liquor I drunk," He said getting in the passenger side, because He doesn't had a license. I hate when he drinks he says the most dumbest shit.

"Ok you know where my parents live?" I said trying to surprise my parents that I haven't seen since I was born.

"Yeah I do" He said pulling out a note and handing it to me. Ok California here I come.

Tiana P.O.V

The night went by so fast, I opned my eyes and noticed I was asleep on Trevors shoulder with Brianna sleeping on his lap, I started to smell blueberry pancakes. I slowly got up trying not to wake up them both and got up and walked over to the kitchen seeing the girl Janae, Jane or what ever her name is in the kitchen with an oversized T- shirt cooking.

"Good morning," I said stretching. She looked back and smiled.

"Good morning Beautiful," she said catching me by surprise by "Beautiful"

"I love the smell of that" I said sitting on a stool on the kitchen island, I said enjoying the smell, I grab my phone off the counter and play " I like it" by Guy and got up and started dancing. And started sing to this song, and Janae popped into the song, I didn't care if anyone woke up with is my jam.

King P.O.V

I got out the shower and wrapped my self up with a towel and walked out of the bathroom and was about to walk back into the guest room until I heard sing in the kitchen. I stopped, This was my childhood song. I walked down the stair and saw Tiana Twerking to "I like it", I was staring at it knowing shouldn't. Her ass has grown through out the years. She's grown to be very sexier than Janae. I was so deep into my thought she turned around and looked eyes.

Tianas P.O.V

I turned around and locked eyes with King and I looked down at his abs that was dripping wet from probably the shower he took. I bit my lip and turned around embarrassed, And started humming and bobbing my head to the song. He walked up behind Janae, good thing she was to busy cooking and didn't see what just had happened.

"Morning babe, He said kissing her neck. I squeezed my thighs together because I was beginning to get horny, I bit my lip and put my head down.

"Good morning Family," Trevor said stupidly and hugged me from behind and patted my head like a dog.

"I aint no bitch," I said trying to kick his butt, but missed. He slowly walked up the stairs chuckling.

"Im staying in," I said walking away to the living room to a sleeping Brianna. I grabbed the remote and put on the t.v and on came adventure time. I don't really care I'm watching this show and if anyone have a problem were fighting.

I'm thinking about quitting stripping and be a babysitter, I've always loved kids.

"Ight bye yall were out," Trevor said as I saw Janae, King and himself dress up. How in the hell did they eat and get dressed so fast when I just sat down, in deep thought....

"Umm peace" I said giggling alil, looking at King as I realized as he was staring at me, I broke the staring by looking at the T.v. I heard the front door shut close and I was just hear watching my show, while Brianna was asleep. Todays gonna be a boring day I guess.

Comment and Vote :) sorry for mistakes.