chapter 3

(Trey's POV)

I woke up on the couch Brielle still sleeping "I love watching her sleep, she looks so peaceful and happy." I thought. My phone rings, It's my mumma. "Morning Tremaine, is Ellie up yet?." She said. "Morning mumma, she's still sleeping." I said. "Well can you tell her, I can't make it today we will make it up for it another day?" "Yes I will, Everything okay?" I said.  "Yes baby, I'll call you later." I thought I'd let Brielle sleep while I go food shopping, and check up on my mumma.  I walked in my mummas house to see Lauren London my ex girlfriend sitting at the dining room table. "Hey Tremaine!" Said Lauren. "Is there a reason you're here?" I said. "Aw, come on boo don't be like that." "One don't call me boo, Two you gone tell me why the hell you are in my mummas house!" My mother comes walking out to the dining room. "Tremaine, I didn't want you here." She said. "Why is she here?" I screamed. "Tremaine Aldon, don't you ever raise your voice to me again. Now shes here because she asked if she could come over and get stuff she left here." "I'm sorry mumma, but you know it was a bad break up between me and her, and I don't need the drama especially with Brielle. I'm happy, and I intend on staying happy." I said. "Tremaine I don't want to ruin your relationship, and I'm sorry for hurting you. But I'll leave now." She kissed me on my cheek and left. "You see mumma, this is what I mean." I said. "I'm sorry Tremaine I didn't think you were gonna be coming here. It'll never happen again." I stormed out. I walked out to my car  to see paparazzi, they come up asking questions. "Mr. Songz, is it true you and Lauren are getting back together?" "Are you cheating on Brielle?" "Is your mom covering for you?" "Does Brielle know about this?" I was scared for my relationship with Brielle. "Man get the fuck outta my face with this dumb bullshit." I screamed. I got into my car and raced to my house. My mind was running in all different places. I ran up the steps, flew open the door. Screaming "Brielle!" "Baby?"   I walked into the living room to see Brielle sitting on the couch. "I really hope these tabloids are lying!" She screamed. "Baby, they are, let me explain." I pleaded. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "My mumma called earlier to say she had to reschedule, and I was worried so I went to go grocery shopping but I went there first. I walked in Lauren was there. I screamed at her, I screamed at my mumma. She was there to get stuff she left at my mumma's. I told her I'm happy and I intend on staying that way. She said she didn't wanna intervene in our relationsh" She cut me off. "Now I don't give a fuck with that whore has to say, I know your relationship history. I know she hurt you. I know it was probably hard to see her. But listen to me if I find out you were lying to me, we're done. I'll leave and you'll never see me again." She said. "Baby, you mean more to me than she ever did. Yes I'm not gonna lie it brought back flashbacks but you're all I want." I cried. All I wanted was Lauren to disappear. I wanted Brielle to be happy, and not mad at me. I kissed her like I never did before. I swung her around and hugged her.