Chapter 1

Intro: Present Day

Chapter 1:

(Treys point of view)

"F-I-N-A-L-LY" I thought to myself as I arrived home from a long day of work at the studio. "Thank you Thomas, I'll see you soon" I said to my driver. I then walked up to my steps... Just when I opened the door I hear all of my family and friends scream out "SUPRISE!" With a big smile on my face I said, "Oh no you guys didn't!" Jumping into my arms and giving me a big kiss, Brielle my girlfriend of 2 years said "Yes we did baby, we're so proud of you!" Today was the day I finally finished up with my fifth album 'Chapter V'. Brielle was always doing things like this for me, she was my biggest supporter other than my mother. I was so lucky to have these two strong women in my life. "Tremaine you better get over here and give your Momma a hug and kiss boy, now you know Brielle wasn't the only one who planned this!" Shouted my mother from across the room. I walked over to my mother squeezed her tight and said "Thank you Momma... now see, I told you I would make it big" "Tremaine now you know I never doubted you, now go on over and spend time with Brielle. You know this was originally her idea, I just helped set up." Replied my mother. I just laughed and walked over to Brielle and said while holding her in my arms "Thank you baby, you don't know how much this means too me...how much you mean too me" She kissed me with tears in her eyes. "You know I'd do anything and everything for you, I love you handsome" "Alright, come on now love birds!" Said my brother Forest. He then gave me a hug and said "I'm proud of you bro, now what's up with the ladies?" Brielle said interrupting "Uh Forest, you better take your player ass to the dance floor; and leave my baby alone." "Brielle, you're lucky I love you." Teased Forest. "Time for toasts, and i'll be the first one" Said my mother. "Good, save the best for last Ms. April" Joked Brielle. With tears in  her eyes she started: "Tremaine, when you first said to me you wanted to be an R&B singer I thought this boy can't be serious. But you did it baby! You did it! You proved everybody wrong, And I couldn't be one happier momma! Now you're 27 years old, five albums completed, a beautiful, amazing, and supportive girlfriend....hopefully will be my daughter in law soon" Winking at Brielle my mother finished up her speech said "Well I'll stop now, but just know you never made me more proud, love you baby." I kissed my mother on the cheek. "Now it's my turn" Forest said. "Well as you all know I am the younger, better looking Neverson son...but anyway congratulations to my successful, talented brother. I can't wait to get to where you are bro!" A couple of people continued with the speeches, but I patiently waited for Brielle to present her speech. She was always good at them. "Tremaine, Congratulations again baby...you know I love you very much, and I'm very proud of you. I always think how the hell did I get so lucky to meet you. You've always treated me with the up most respect, and your family is the most loving family I've ever been apart of. You make me the happiest woman in the whole world. You still give me butterflies, and everytime I see you is the like the first day I ever saw you. I am going to continue pushing you to succeed even more. I am going to make sure you're the happiest you've ever been. I love you baby" Everybody whistling and clapping  I walk up and spin Brielle around and say "You're my inspiration and I don't know what I'd do without you. I am the happiest I've ever been and thats with you!" The party went on for a couple more hours.  "Bye momma" I hugged my mother. She said "Tremaine I'm glad you had a great night, call me in the morning." Then gave Brielle a hug and kiss and left. "Well that's everybody" I thought. I walked into my bedroom to see Brielle fast asleep, she always looked so beautiful sound a sleep; I didn't want to wake her. I got in the shower and changed into my boxers, creeped into bed and wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.